Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED Factory 914-6 Rear Valence
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
racerbvd
I know, but I need one for or 70.. Lots to offer in trade...

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
DR 914 has one but pricey. $1250
JimmyG
I got one with an original muffler. The muffler had a hole added to it as well as the valance. the hole could be fixed and that would be that.It is reall pretty straight.
I let you have both for 700.00
racerbvd
QUOTE(JimmyG @ Aug 26 2010, 05:25 AM) *

I got one with an original muffler. The muffler had a hole added to it as well as the valance. the hole could be fixed and that would be that.It is reall pretty straight.
I let you have both for 700.00

Really looking for a nice one, as the car will be concoured. Are you open to any trades???
JimmyG
I could really use a nice 69 2.0 E longblock. I have just about got my 6 done and need a engine. What do you have in this Dept?
Sent you a PM.
racerbvd
QUOTE(JimmyG @ Aug 27 2010, 03:56 AM) *

I could really use a nice 69 2.0 E longblock. I have just about got my 6 done and need a engine. What do you have in this Dept?
Sent you a PM.

Checked, but don't have any E stuff left, anything else??? Looks like I might need 2 of these now evilgrin.gif
Cairo94507
Boy I love those gas-burners. That is what is going to be on my car at some point.
JimmyG
Your car is going to look great when ya get finished. The color looks great with the burners! Be looking forward to seeing it and meeting you.
racerbvd
Still looking...
Bucci
Hey, I have an old 914-6 valance, got it from Randy Beck or Scott Sandford... I'm not running it because of the motor change 3.4... different headers and exhaust set up, no valance. Give me a call if you like (619) 726-9012

Marc

Pat Garvey
Whtherfor six or four, these original rear valences ar like gold! I spent for thee one for my four, and have no regrets.

Quite frankly, I don't think the Doctor's is more than a little overpriced. I'd grab it!
racerbvd
QUOTE(Bucci @ Sep 22 2010, 08:20 PM) *

Hey, I have an old 914-6 valance, got it from Randy Beck or Scott Sandford... I'm not running it because of the motor change 3.4... different headers and exhaust set up, no valance. Give me a call if you like (619) 726-9012

Marc

Any pictures??? Please send me the pix & price to me911bvd@aol.com
And, are you open to any trades??

Thanks,
Byron
sixaddict
I have one that is pretty good but not perfect. No pics but can do. $900 no trades + shipping. Bottom line really don't want to sell unless I get the right price. Not a mercenary but not sure when my original six will ever get to needing it. THX
racerbvd
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Sep 25 2010, 06:51 PM) *

I have one that is pretty good but not perfect. No pics but can do. $900 no trades + shipping. Bottom line really don't want to sell unless I get the right price. Not a mercenary but not sure when my original six will ever get to needing it. THX

Can you e-mail me some detailed pictured??

me911bvd@comcast.net

Thanks,
racerbvd
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.