Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB:/WTT: Steering wheel, door panel, seat cushion, more
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
adidas
Looking for following parts. Cosmetic condition not important. Thanks Bill(704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
-Driver's side brown door panel
-Brown bottom seat cushion
-Passenger side inner door handle and surround piece.
kkid
pm sent to your email address for steering wheel
A&PGirl
Pm sent on inner door handle
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(adidas @ Aug 26 2010, 09:25 AM) *

Looking for following parts. Cosmetic condition not important. Thanks Bill(704)829-0976 email billywhitesides1@aol.com
-Driver's side brown door panel
-Brown bottom seat cushion
-Passenger side inner door handle and surround piece.

Heybill, I just bought a 73 for a 6 project on Saturday, and I have the whole interior in brown everything in great shape, one small spot on drivers seat looks like cigarett ash burn, small in size, but have everything, uncut door panels, map and passenger armrest, window cranks, back pad no rips. Let me know if you want pic's, will have to get my son to help, I dont know to post pic's. John
Al Meredith
Bill, I have a complete dark brown interoior with two rear pads and door panels with no speaker holes. One of the seats has the typical split where you slide over, by the hand brake. We could meet in the middle at the SC border. I want $250 for it . AL Meredith
dlwbbr
Hi Al> Dan Williams here........I have attached my parts FS list. I noticed you were looking for a steering wheel I have a classic Britannia-on the list. When ya going to finish that 914-6?
DanClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.