Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone need a parts car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
I've got a parts car sitting in my driveway. All four quarters look good. I only need the windshield and doors from this. The front suspension is not bolted in (it is there)and there are no wheels on it. I want no money for this just need someone to come take it away. I sold my house and need to have it gone before the 23rd of this month. Someone please come take this away as I dont want to just junk it!! I'm in central Mass.

Thanks!
Mike D.
joea9146
Is there a Drive Train ? If you bolt up wheels will it roll ??
kenpolives
what year? can you post pics?
Sparky
No drive train, if wheels get bolted up it will roll, however the front suspension is not bolted in it is resting on it. I have no pics, it it Olympic Blue '73 and the longs are far from salvagable, unless your a sadist.

Sorry for the delay I'm at a client site and have to jump on when I have a spare moment.

Mike D.
Sparky
Bump Bump, I know someone here on the east coast has need of quarters and such... Come on guys IT"S FREE!!!
ChrisFoley
I can take it.
tdgray
I need a piece of the rear quarter for some rust repair. Pass side bottom front of rear quarter. Just if your interested in sawzall-smiley.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(tdgray @ Apr 19 2004, 09:59 AM)
Pass side bottom front of rear quarter.

Can you provide a diagram or picture of the needed area? I'll see if I have something available.
tdgray
Yep thanks Racer Chris. Will get you a pic tonight of the "affected area"
Joe.D
Chris,

I need a front trunk floor pannel for an A/C removal repair, and a rear trunk lock panel (vertical section between the tail lights) for a "porsche" reflector removal repair. (Why the hell does it take 6 big holes to attach a damned reflector?!?!?!) confused24.gif mad.gif

Please let me know if you have, or get either of these..

Joe
tdgray
Racer Chris,

This is the "affected area". Crap the whole car in an affected area but what the heck I'm an idoit wacko.gif

Would be nice to get a piece cut just above the rust hole and all the way through the fender lip. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks Man boldblue.gif
ChrisFoley
I should have the car home tonight.
Then we'll see what parts this car has.
ejm
QUOTE(Joe.D @ Apr 20 2004, 04:54 AM)
I need a front trunk floor pannel for an A/C removal repair

I can hook you up with a trunk floor if Chris can't....

I have two front clips that are getting the sawzall-smiley.gif this summer
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(tdgray @ Apr 19 2004, 09:59 AM)
Pass side bottom front of rear quarter.

Here's what I got. Not exactly a good choice considering the Bondo I found in the corner. Better luck next time.
ChrisFoley
Joe D.,
This is what I got for a front trunk - rust holes.
I forgot to check the rear trunk lock area. Will do that tomorrow.
ChrisFoley
I thought Rusty wanted some thing too.?
Anyway here is the front bumper mount area. Strike three.
There's not a lot of value left in this teener - anywhere.
On the plus side, all 4 fender lips are in perfect condition. laugh.gif
Rusty
Chris... thanks for looking for me. You're da man.

-Rusty smoke.gif
tdgray
Thanks Chris.

I'll find it eventually. I'm sure someone here has a fender that would qualify.

Right now I've got bigger fish to fry>>>> Suspension Console ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.