Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOR SALE 1973 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
adkroger
This is the car you've been waiting for - a documented 22,500 mile car.
The only items not original are an Ansa exhaust, newer black paint on the lower panels, and a new brake master cylinder.
The car is in overall very good condition, with only surface rust in the hell hole.
Price - $13,000
Email me for more info or pix.
Thanks.
914xprs
The gods are among us....
w00t.gif w00t.gif sheeplove.gif w00t.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

QUOTE(adkroger @ Aug 27 2010, 12:46 PM) *

This is the car you've been waiting for - a documented 22,500 mile car.
The only items not original are an Ansa exhaust, newer black paint on the lower panels, and a new brake master cylinder.
The car is in overall very good condition, with only surface rust in the hell hole.
Price - $13,000
Email me for more info or pix.
Thanks.

carr914
welcome.png

We were discussing your car last week.

As I said then, a car only has 22,000 Miles once in it's lifetime.

Good Luck with your Sale.

T.C.
avidfanjpl
Many of us here post the VIN and Paint codes. That would help us talk your car up.

We really look at when cars were made here and

welcome.png

Good luck with the sale. The car looks nice, but we also like more, no, LOTS more pictures.

You never know who is looking. Probably the next owner.

We have been watching your car in the ads for a couple of weeks.

John
RFoulds
Curious if there has been any action on this car. Anyone know???

Bump-o
914four
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Sep 2 2010, 03:47 PM) *

Curious if there has been any action on this car. Anyone know???

Bump-o

Very nice looking car!
RFoulds
Too bad they sprayed the wheel wells black. Since they recently did the rockers, it looks like they went and sprayed wheel wells too.

anyway,
miketeener
I had a prospective buyer looking to buy one of my 914's and he said he went and looked at this one. This is hearsay, but he said the hell hole was all rusted out and the car appeared neglected. The pictures he was sent hid the damage well. Only found out when he saw it in person. Off course anything is repairable, but make sure you factor that in. I am not one to meddle in other people's business, but we are here to help one another. Good luck and buyers do you homework...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.