Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Tell me if this sounds suspicious...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMXerror
Coming home from work today, I saw someone towing an STI on a flatbed Uhaul trailer with the alarm going off. dry.gif Sound right to you? I got the license # just in case.
Mark D.
SirAndy
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Aug 28 2010, 01:05 PM) *
Coming home from work today, I saw someone towing an STI on a flatbed Uhaul trailer with the alarm going off. dry.gif Sound right to you? I got the license # just in case.

Some car alarms are notoriously sensitive.

Could just be the oh so smooth california roads ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
Katmanken
Whew,

And I though it was related to the car that pulled in next to me at the rest stop.

The car had blackened windows.

First , this guy gets out of the passenger seat.

Then this other guy gets out of the passenger seat.

Then the first guy folds the passenger seat forward and a third guy gets out of the rear seat.

Then a fourth guy gets out of the rear seat....

Then a fifth guy gets out of the rear seat...

then a 6th guy gets out of the rear seat...

Then a 7th guy gets out of the rear seat....

Then an 8th guy gets out of the rear seat.....

Then the driver (number 9) gets out of the drivers seat.

So that's one driver in the drivers seat, two guys sitting on top of each other in the passenger seat, three guys across the rear seat with 3 other guys sitting in their laps.....

Some had shoes, some had shorts, some had long pants, and it was cool in Kentucky that day.

Took my cherry on... "ahem".... "immigration"
Andyrew
I would report it to the police.

Get the license plate of the sti and the truck or just the STI?
scotty b
Some dope loaded his car on the trailer then locked the doors with the remote, thus engaging the alarm. Trailer going down the road set off the alarm. Case solved
BMXerror
QUOTE(scotty b @ Aug 28 2010, 03:23 PM) *

Some dope loaded his car on the trailer then locked the doors with the remote, thus engaging the alarm. Trailer going down the road set off the alarm. Case solved

I thought of that, obviously. You would think they'd hear it honking at them ten feet behind the truck! No plates on the STI. Just paper/dealer plates.
Mark D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.