Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Small items at small prices
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve Snyder
A few items that are not quite free. IM for shipping costs (which will be minimal). I take PayPal & MO. Feel free to buy everything and save on shipping!

*SOLD* Hella US spec lens, no cracks or crazing: $5 + shipping.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

*SOLD* Cable-driven remote rear trunk release, will require new cable (obviously). Perfect if you want a rear reflector but don't trust the solenoids or just want an interior trunk release: $3 + shipping.
IPB Image

*SOLD* Complete Targa latch set. I refinished one of the front latches, but never got to the second. Rear latch handle vinyl in good shape. Rear latch surrounds are the earlier (metal... Zinc?) type and need to be refinished. One rear latch will require a new "M" clip (25 cents at Home Depot): $15 + shipping.
IPB Image

Rubber shift boot, no tears ir issues: $3 + shipping.
IPB Image

*SOLD* Relays, the four round ones have been tested and work properly... the other is untested (but likely works): $10 + shipping.
IPB Image

*SOLD* New pedal pads: $5 + shipping.
IPB Image

*SOLD* Aluminium rear trunk lid rollers... despite the nicks on the edges, I don't think these have ever been installed: $3 + shipping.
IPB Image

Alignment shims with surface rust: $10 + shipping.
IPB Image

Headlight linkage cover, some scuffs: $3 + shipping.
IPB Image
IPB Image
hot_shoe914

I will take the lenses, pedal pads, hinge roller and relays. Shipping to 38116 or you could come to MUSR11 and I will pick them up there.

Shoe
t collins
I'll take the trunk release
Thanks,
Tom
pilothyer
I Will Take The Complete Targa Latch Set
msglaigaie
Is the shift boot still available?? I am in 98229 Bellingham wa. Thanks, is paypal ok??
Steve Snyder
QUOTE(msglaigaie @ Aug 30 2010, 07:08 PM) *

Is the shift boot still available?? I am in 98229 Bellingham wa. Thanks, is paypal ok??

The shift boot is still available... $7 total shipped to Washington. I'll PM you with my PayPal addy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.