Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hideous on de ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
veltror
Look at this err creation
Katmanken
That's one of those body kits.

Turns your teener into a wide tired testateener.

bembry
yeah--that's an abortion.
carr914
He needs to make up his mind whether it's Fiberglass or 100% Stainless Steel.

BTW - It's F/G

I'm surprized he was able to bring to bring an American lump 914 into Germany. I thought they had to at least be a period correct engine.
Andyrew
Loose the wing, all the accessories and the graphics/tint, and its actually a pretty clean looking conversion.
IronHillRestorations
The best thing about that car is the "Remove Before Flight" tag on the keys.

The fiberglass "plank" on the top of the door, trying to look like a Testarossa is hideous.
Mike Bellis
I didn't like it until I saw the red velour interior. piratenanner.gif I love Disco shit chair.gif I think I will fly to Germany and see if he will sell me the seats and door panels. beer.gif

Click to view attachment
computers4kids
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Aug 28 2010, 03:25 PM) *

I didn't like it until I saw the red velour interior

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Aug 28 2010, 02:56 PM) *

Loose the wing, all the accessories and the graphics/tint, and its actually a pretty clean looking conversion.

I actually kinda a liked it until I saw the interior...then I started to think about a Van I had bought back in the 70's that have fur on the dash. slap.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 28 2010, 04:44 PM) *

BTW - It's F/G

I'm surprized he was able to bring to bring an American lump 914 into Germany. I thought they had to at least be a period correct engine.

Looked like a SBC...
They have been making them now, continously, for at least 40 years. I'd say it is period correct.

Zach
Andyrew
Oh,

I didnt see pics of the interior..

Eeeew.
draganc
OK, enough with this PC stuff, that car is a POS - it's horrible!! barf.gif

Not that it matters, but it's registered in Austria and not Germany (check the plates).
Andyrew
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Aug 28 2010, 06:13 PM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 28 2010, 04:44 PM) *

BTW - It's F/G

Looked like a SBC...
They have been making them now, continously, for at least 40 years. I'd say it is period correct.

Zach

Close, its a v6.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(draganc @ Aug 28 2010, 06:53 PM) *

OK, enough with this PC stuff, that car is a POS - it's horrible!! barf.gif

Not that it matters, but it's registered in Austria and not Germany (check the plates).

Damn it! Now I'll never get those seats... Oh well drunk.gif
Mike Bellis
That's one ugly mug barf.gif

Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
Here's another ugly mug from German Ebay. What the hell are they doing over there??? WTF.gif 914+Corvette?

Click to view attachment

jcambo7
barf.gif to both of them
stateofidleness
i have that steering wheel!
IronHillRestorations
FWIW I think the body kit in post #15 is Lenner.

There's enough plastic in those two cars to start a toy factory.
1968Cayman
Reminds me of "Johnny 5" from the movie Short Circuit.
jmill
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Aug 28 2010, 09:10 PM) *

I think this is the car from the German version of Corvette Summer. rolleyes.gif
patssle
Why is removing the turn signal lights to make the fenders flat with the trunk lid such a common occurance with the 914? I've seen members on here that have done it. They make the car unique...a flat nose front just looks like many other cars.

Is there a science reason, or just for looks?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.