Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NLA: 914-6/GT Oil Hardlines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Eric_Shea
We should have inventory on 914-6/GT factory style hard lines soon. These are brass lines modeled off the real deal. These mount in the same location the factory did with their original GT lines. These will sell for $600.00 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

To complete the routing to the front oil cooler we can also supply the following "Genuine" factory 901.107.331.12 oil lines for $62.00 each! (while "other" retailers stick you for $150.08 on their site!) You can buy a pair from us and still bank some change!! ohmy.gif

Click to view attachment

If you're GT crazy... these are the lines for you.
rgalla9146
Hey Eric
What are the chances of adapters to attach the front hoses to RX7 coolers ? ........
and while you're at it all the other kinky stuff for in the engine comp. ? You've already got the PRV
just askin'
Rory
Eric_Shea
Hey Rory... good to see you here.

Chances are good that the next 6 production units will be pre-bent with "no ends" so they can be custom ordered in any size you'd like. That way, no adapters should be needed.

First set is done and installed:
IPB Image

These used the 28mm ends:
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

March is the goal on the next 6 sets. (5 sets available now).
dpagan
Hello!

I have a 914-6 GT Project and I need oils line like this. Do you sent to Puerto Rico? Price includes requires installation attachment? best Regards,

David Pagan

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 6 2011, 12:01 AM) *

Hey Rory... good to see you here.

Chances are good that the next 6 production units will be pre-bent with "no ends" so they can be custom ordered in any size you'd like. That way, no adapters should be needed.

March is the goal on the next 6 sets. (5 sets available now).
Eric_Shea
Hi David,

We can ship anywhere. Just a matter of getting them into production at this point. The final buck has been made. The idea was to make the sets without ends and you could custom order the ends needed.

The attachments are standard 911 fare. Not included but available via part number.

I'll check on these as I have others asking.

Eric
9146BRUCE
Hi Eric did you ever get the hard lines made.
Bruce
dpagan
Hello Eric!

Are you ready I need the lines! Please email me to work this out!

David Pagan
dpagan@chemtreat.com

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 12 2011, 12:18 PM) *

Hi David,

We can ship anywhere. Just a matter of getting them into production at this point. The final buck has been made. The idea was to make the sets without ends and you could custom order the ends needed.

The attachments are standard 911 fare. Not included but available via part number.

I'll check on these as I have others asking.

Eric

mepstein
Don't know how I missed this thread. Put me down for a set. No rush. mark
Johny Blackstain
I be very interested as well E smile.gif
Norskpole
Hey Eric,
Did you ever go into production on these?

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 28 2010, 03:44 PM) *

We should have inventory on 914-6/GT factory style hard lines soon. These are brass lines modeled off the real deal. These mount in the same location the factory did with their original GT lines. These will sell for $600.00 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment

To complete the routing to the front oil cooler we can also supply the following "Genuine" factory 901.107.331.12 oil lines for $62.00 each! (while "other" retailers stick you for $150.08 on their site!) You can buy a pair from us and still bank some change!! ohmy.gif

Click to view attachment

If you're GT crazy... these are the lines for you.

larryM

status ????
Eric_Shea
3 sets out the door so far. Going slow but going.
ConeDodger
I will need a set but it will be a bit before I buy. So much stuff needed to put a six in!
mepstein
I still want a set smile.gif
porbmw
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 2 2012, 01:53 PM) *

I still want a set smile.gif

What he said.... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Eric,
Can you explain how your lines are so inferior to the ones sold by Elephant Racing that you charge $1000 less? I see they include the other lines and the thermostat but Holy Cow!

Could it be that you are just an all-round nice guy? biggrin.gif

This goes for $1600 plus tax and shipping???
JmuRiz
Well the elephant ones are on the wrong side, so there is that...and a thermostat (that must cost a lot). smile.gif
Mzalmanek
I need2 sets. What is the price for metal and rubber lines?
Eric_Shea
I'll keep everyone posted as we get more lines produced.

The Elephant kit is a complete system and that factory thermostat is quite pricey. I think he's inline with his pricing.

Our kit is different as it is an exact duplicate of the factory 914-6/GT that that runs along the drivers side. If you're building a GT replica and want to be exact, this is the only way to go. If all that doesn't matter to you, the folks at Elephant have always made "excellent" turn key products.

Mzalmanek - I'll be in touch. I pulled your number from your post but have it on file here. Safer that way.
Norskpole
I am ready for a set as well Eric!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 13 2012, 02:17 PM) *

Well the elephant ones are on the wrong side, so there is that...and a thermostat (that must cost a lot). smile.gif

No, sorry Nathan. Even if you go straight to the source for that thermostat the most expensive one they sell is $176.
scraperhand
Eric, please put me down for a set thanks,mike
ConeDodger
I know your production on these has been frustrating but put me down for a set...
9146BRUCE
Hi Eric
So I given up on Jeff its been 2 years since he contacted me about the lines so is there any chance you can get a small batch made.
Bruce

PS: I see that roadglue has final gone, up until yesterday I could still log on from my work computer and see all the pictures.
ConeDodger
I hear that a batch is being made right now. By Jeff...
scraperhand
Eric, sent you a pm about a set of these,any update
SixerJ
This thread seem a very cold topic so hoping that it's not totally dead sad.gif as I would love to purchase a set (with or without metric fittings)

I'm slowly collecting parts for as near as Werks GT as possible & was considering the complexities of even making some / started research into mandrel benders etc. Then stumbled across this

At some point in the future I will start a build thread and hope I can achieve 50% of what socalandy has done as the bar is extremely high now / I'm starting from a low base when it comes to 914-6 originality

I know I'm a newbie but Mark Epstein can vouch for me as I purchased a set of Eric's GT converted calipers off him last year

Thanks
Jon

mepstein
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Aug 27 2014, 02:23 AM) *

This thread seem a very cold topic so hoping that it's not totally dead sad.gif as I would love to purchase a set (with or without metric fittings)

I'm slowly collecting parts for as near as Werks GT as possible & was considering the complexities of even making some / started research into mandrel benders etc. Then stumbled across this

At some point in the future I will start a build thread and hope I can achieve 50% of what socalandy has done as the bar is extremely high now / I'm starting from a low base when it comes to 914-6 originality

I know I'm a newbie but Mark Epstein can vouch for me as I purchased a set of Eric's GT converted calipers off him last year

Thanks
Jon

agree.gif Jon is a good guy and doing some cool stuff with Porsche in the UK. I still need a set of these for my car.
Matt Romanowski
Here are some more photos of the factory GT lines. I know Mark (the restorer) made the lines for his car a bunch of others. I don't know if he has anymore though.

http://www.raredrive.com/Restorations/Page...14-6_GT.html#39
carr914
Mark doesn't have any of those Lines anymore - I had a Set of his - Nice!
SixerJ
Ok, thanks everyone for the info. I'll PM Eric to try find out what the status is

Apart from Eric & Raredrive (I've tried Armano already) does anyone have any other leads in the US who might have the chassis oil lines?

Failing that does anyone have any templates, specifications, measurements so I can continue to investigate manufacturing a set (or sets)

Finally have a great Labor Day

Fingers crossed

Jon
SixerJ
PM'd Eric, I'm now on the wait-list for a set

Just need to find the rest of the factory lines and a filler neck and all of the other -6 stuff the PO sold off the car.....

As Eric said in his PM I have some time and lots to do before I really need them
carr914
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Sep 3 2014, 02:03 AM) *

PM'd Eric, I'm now on the wait-list for a set

Just need to find the rest of the factory lines and a filler neck and all of the other -6 stuff the PO sold off the car.....

As Eric said in his PM I have some time and lots to do before I really need them

I know Auto Atlanta has the Oil Lines. Hopefully someone else has them too so you don't have to deal with them.

I'm sure someone here has a Filler Neck (I do, but it is not for sale) - put a WTB ad in the Classifieds
Cairo94507
I have a set of these lines on order for my Six- I am hoping (and praying) that the manufacturer is making them. I love the look and the quality of these lines. My last Six had the braided SS lines running up the driver side long and it worked good enough. But for this Six I want to have the best and these lines on Eric's car are the bomb! (oh, can I say "bomb" on the inter web? ohmy.gif unsure.gif confused24.gif )
SixerJ
I'm still waiting for mine and have all fingers and toes patiently crossed. i did have a PM from Eric a while back on the status but not sure where he would have got to by now, hopefully move on. Give him a poke.gif

Cairo94507
I think Scotty poke.gif him.
sixnotfour
I am the slacker .. I sent some to some peeps. trying to appease the demand ..butt ..didn't realize the real demand....have some ready ...have no idea on the list...I will accommodate a few I know of ..PMB has a new vendor ..and will be available in quantity soon..
I am a tool and die guy and more than 6 makes me shake...I thought I could but cannot...PMB will have em soon for all...Doubt this helps ..just how it is..JKH
porbmw
It helps! smile.gif
Cairo94507
I have sent Jeff a PM re the status of the GT lines I ordered. I am hoping to hear from him soon. My car is kind of stuck now as we need the lines before we can move along to the next phase. bye1.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 18 2015, 07:06 AM) *

I have sent Jeff a PM re the status of the GT lines I ordered. I am hoping to hear from him soon. My car is kind of stuck now as we need the lines before we can move along to the next phase. bye1.gif

I could use a set too. Don't know if that's OK or not...
Cairo94507
Of course. I would love to see these readily available to our crowd. This should be an excellent product that will serve us all well. Michael
db9146
I'd like a set of they ever become available again.
Cairo94507
Thank you Jeff for a beautiful set of GT hard lines. first.gif
SixerJ
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 15 2015, 03:51 PM) *

Thank you Jeff for a beautiful set of GT hard lines. first.gif

and that means one thing - feeding our obsession for progress updates! w00t.gif

Does this mean Jeff has come out of oil pipe retirement and I can switch allegiance from Eric? smile.gif

That said spare time for cars and part collecting is minimal at the moment - Mrs B currently has me building a Yoga studio in the basement to start teaching from....... yappin.gif smash.gif
Cairo94507
It is my hope that Scotty, upon returning from Hershey, will be posting some update photos. Eric just stopped off at Scotty's earlier this week and took the measurements for the soft lines to connect the GT hardline to the thermostat and cooler. That should actually wrap up the entire GT cooling system.
JmuRiz
That's good news for people going GT style
porbmw
I am starting to salivate....
Could it be that I can get this project done....!!!!
beerchug.gif first.gif
porbmw
QUOTE(porbmw @ Apr 20 2015, 10:38 PM) *

I am starting to salivate....
Could it be that I can get this project done....!!!!
beerchug.gif first.gif

beer3.gif
smash.gif

Any news re progress on the hard lines would be most invited!

bye1.gif
SixerJ
Waiting paitently in line drooley.gif
sixnotfour
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Mar 5 2015, 08:41 PM) *

I am the slacker .. I sent some to some peeps. trying to appease the demand ..butt ..didn't realize the real demand....have some ready ...have no idea on the list...I will accommodate a few I know of ..PMB has a new vendor ..and will be available in quantity soon..
I am a tool and die guy and more than 6 makes me shake...I thought I could but cannot...PMB will have em soon for all...Doubt this helps ..just how it is..JKH

confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.