Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody Going to Bremerton AX Saturday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
I can find more ways to get lost in a bunch of cones. I brake late, take awful lines, make a little engine smoke and a lot of tire smoke. I generally put on a good show and have a great time. Time for us NW 914's to get together a kick some taildraggin butt. Believe me, I need some help for that.

So, why hasn't anyone signed up. You can register online at PNWR-PCA Let's show them what we can do.

Dave
Bleyseng
can't make it as work has gotten busy. Thats even with that lazy ass Kevin working with me....

Geoff cool_shades.gif
J P Stein
I have an SCCA AX this weekend....ORPCA next weekend.

I'm gonna wait on coming up there till the weather is more predictable.....June-July.

Have fun.
ablose58
Dave what time are you going to bremerton? I will show but not run cause my 914 isn't worthy of autox just yet! pray.gif AL smilie_pokal.gif
DNHunt
Al

I'll be there 8:00 to 8:30

Dave
Rocky
Still got the tranny out of the beast. Couldnt really find the oil leak but will replace the seals and slap it together again. Wont have done in time. Going to SIR for races. Should be a good event. Next time Dave.

Tim
Bleyseng
check the arm pivot for leaks too and reseal it.

Geoff
Rocky
Thanks Geoff, I shall. Oil is from engine side though as Im running sweptco. Seals looked real good, flywheel mating surface smooth, gally plugs were sealed tight and case sealed???

Tim
dinomium
I will show up for a looksee in the morning... don't think I will have either of my teeners road ready by then.
Sat weather looks the same as today... hi of 56, a few showers. Dress warm!
DNHunt, the object is to miss the cones... wink.gif
DNHunt
Ya I know that but they are such inviting targets. I love the little thump when ya get one. Nothin feels better than draggin that thing along until ya feel another little thump and its gone. Plus ya get that neat little smear to wear as a badge.

Great for getting out the aggression, I just wish I could see them fold up under my car.

It's still fun if ya miss em all, but what a feelin.

Dave
Eddie914
I'll try to make it out!

Eddie
DNHunt
Mother Dave says "Time to hit the road you guys.".
dinomium
Have fun guys. My wife took the good (only road worthy car) to work this morning, WHATEVER.
Catch up next time! sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.