Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bumpers: one front fiberglass, and a pair of chrome
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
strawman
I'm trying to clean out my garage, so I'm selling some spare bumpers. The front fiberglass 914 GT bumper is available for $50. I bought it used, so I cannot vouch for how well the mounts fit or even how well it fits the body in general. If you buy it for $50, you can have the chrome bumpers (with front rubber pad), too, if you're willing to pick up the whole shootin' match.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The factory chrome bumpers are not very pretty -- particularly the front one. The DAPO actually bondo "skinned" it to make it smooth before rattle can painting them. The rear one is better but not perfect. Neither has terminal rust, but there is some surface rust on the back side.

If you're only interested in the chrome bumpers, I'll trade them for a 12-pack of Anchor Steam -- but I won't ship them. We'll need to make the exchange here in Davis, CA. Otherwise, I'll recycle 'em.

I will begrudgingly box up and ship the front bumper if you ask nicely biggrin.gif

Geoff
gms
I will take the GT front bumper
strawman
QUOTE(gms @ Aug 28 2010, 08:35 PM) *

I will take the GT front bumper

PM me your zip code, and I'll return PM you with shipping cost and Paypal addy.

Geoff
strawman
Looks like gms (Glenn) is buying the fiberglass bumper. Anyone want the chrome bumpers? If no one wants 'em by next Friday, they're going to the recycling yard...
jeeperjohn56
Geoff, I'll take them off your hands. John Pm sent
jeeperjohn56
Geoff, My time in Sac. has changed today, so I'm having to pass on the bumpers. John
strawman
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Aug 30 2010, 09:20 AM) *

Geoff, My time in Sac. has changed today, so I'm having to pass on the bumpers. John

Hey John --

No sweat. If you're up in the area again soon (before the weekend) and no one else wants 'em, you can pick 'em up.

Geoff
strawman
Somebody take these before they end up in the recycling bin...
Lennies914
Geoff is the front pad fair? Scale of 1 to 10 ?
Cambo
I'll take the chrome ones if no one else has, can drive down and get em.
strawman
All bumpers are gone. Good luck with your projects, gentlemen!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.