Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Funnels, Bilstein hats, Trailing arm pivot bolt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
strawman
Cleaning out the garage, so I'm looking to get rid of the stuff pictured below (shipping not included):

Click to view attachment

Funnels with tubes are $5 for the pair. The funnels are in great shape, but there are a couple of cracks in the tubes. I understand there's a good replacement available at Home Depot? Also includes the lower grommets.

Side shift cover is also $5, and it has no cracks or other damage.

The Bilstein hats are also $5 for the pair. Gotta love the John Deere green of these babies! The black goo is not rust -- it is undercoating overspray...

Finally, the trailing arm pivot bolt is also $5 (see a trend here, eh?). No rust pitting, and the nuts are included.

All shipping from Davis, CA via FedEx Ground.

Geoff
914werke
Ill take the side shift cover!
strawman
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Aug 28 2010, 10:04 PM) *

Ill take the side shift cover!

I can throw it in with the box of coilover parts...
draganc
Hi Geoff,

I'll take the pair of Funnels with tubes for $5.

PLS send me your paypall account details.

Shipping to Princeton, NJ 08540.

Thanks,
Dragan
strawman
Side shift cover is now gone, but the other pieces are still available. Make an offer for one or all of the remaining stuff!
strawman
Anyone want this stuff? Make a ridiculous offer or I'm gonna toss it all...
Bristol
QUOTE(strawman @ Sep 7 2010, 08:33 AM) *

Anyone want this stuff? Make a ridiculous offer or I'm gonna toss it all...

Sent ya a PM. I'll take the funnels, tubes, and grommets. Just PM or e-mail me a price with shipping and I'll send you payment!

Thanks,

Kirk
strawman
PM sent back...
Bristol
QUOTE(strawman @ Sep 8 2010, 11:23 AM) *

PM sent back...

Thanks man... payment has been sent on the funnels, hoses, and grommets.

Kirk
strawman
The Bilstein hats, SS shift cover and funnels are gone... but the trailing arm pivot bolt is still available. I'd keep it as a spare, but I made the switch to the polybronze bushing kit that includes new pivots...

Anyone want it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.