Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a close-up photo of the wiper motor electrical connections
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
If you have a good photo of this, please post it here or email it to me.

Hopefully one showing the wires attached.

jeff-dot-bowlsby-at-sbcglobal-dot-net

Thanks!

biggrin.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 29 2010, 11:59 AM) *

If you have a good photo of this, please post it here or email it to me.

Hopefully one showing the wires attached.

jeff-dot-bowlsby-at-sbcglobal-dot-net

Thanks!

biggrin.gif

Email sent - enjoy!
RiqueMar
Hope this helps!

IPB Image
IPB Image
JeffBowlsby
Thansk Rique...is that from your 1970 car? The wiring looks different than my 1974 car. Anyone have a photo from a later car?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 29 2010, 03:02 PM) *

Thansk Rique...is that from your 1970 car? The wiring looks different than my 1974 car. Anyone have a photo from a later car?

Can this be seen with the tank still in the car? If so I can go take a pic of the Bee and post it.
JeffBowlsby
Thanks, but I cannot see mine. I am hoping someone has a spare wiper motor rack out of the car with cut-off wires.

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Aug 29 2010, 01:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Aug 29 2010, 03:02 PM) *

Can this be seen with the tank still in the car? If so I can go take a pic of the Bee and post it.

watsonrx13
Jeff here's the best pic I have from a '74...

Click to view attachment

-- Rob
JeffBowlsby
Thanks Rob, I do appreciate it. I also found this diagram which shows the correct wiring for the later cars, and the wiper delay relay installed. Courtesy of Mike Moore. biggrin.gif
RiqueMar
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 1 2010, 02:56 PM) *

Thanks Rob, I do appreciate it. I also found this diagram which shows the correct wiring for the later cars, and the wiper delay relay installed. Courtesy of Mike Moore. biggrin.gif

Jeff, I believe it its the same. I had the same issue, and copied a 75' and it worked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.