Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Candy.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
Got my Rennshifter and just had to bolt it in and pretend shift to check it out! It is a really nice piece..........Thanks James!

I sprung for the reverse lockout and it seems like it should provide flawless shifting.
GaroldShaffer
Cool. what shift throw reduction did you go with? I'm saving my pennies for one of these!

- Garold
scotty
I've been driving around with mine now for one tank of gas. I got the 18% reduction version. Nice and crisp and just "shorter enough" that it'll take some getting used to...guess I'll just have to practice wink.gif
bernbomb914
I got mine last week but havent installed it yet.

Bernie
East coaster
I went for the 30 percent redux. I hope I'm happy with that? Mine is a 911/915 unit. I probably wont get to try it out for quite some time. My project has a looonnnnnggggg way to go!
RON S.
Nice piece JD,
It's on my list for later in the year.
My engine & trans are getting married this year and are gonna be settling in to their new home.
The shifter won't be far behind.
Ron
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(RON S. @ Apr 15 2004, 09:09 AM)
Nice piece JD,
It's on my list for later in the year.
My engine & trans are getting married this year and are gonna be settling in to their new home.
The shifter won't be far behind.
Ron

I feel the exact same... my engine and tranny gets put in in 2 weeks, interior put back in after that... then the rennshifter will probably be this summer... only decision I need to make is 18% or 30%... I'm already decided on everything polished and reverse lockout... I can hardly wait... wub.gif
seanery
I really like the 30%. I am considering a custom shorter throw for the race car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.