Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who sells the door handle repair clip?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
Looking for the plastic piece that actuates the door on the outer door handle. Anyone remember where to get them? Can't wait 3 weeks for AA to ship them unfortunately.
EdwardBlume
Try GPR... keep Santa Maria in business!
underthetire
QUOTE(RobW @ Aug 30 2010, 08:40 AM) *

Try GPR... keep Santa Maria in business!

That was my first thought, but he seems to keep bankers hours. I mean, opening at 10 am, come one !
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we have made that part for years and sell it to everyone in the 914 parts business. Have plenty on the shelf and can send out today, and if you need it tomorrow it will be there.
By the way it is guaranteed for life!

QUOTE(underthetire @ Aug 30 2010, 08:37 AM) *

Looking for the plastic piece that actuates the door on the outer door handle. Anyone remember where to get them? Can't wait 3 weeks for AA to ship them unfortunately.

realred914
try Rich at high Performance House In redwood city CA 650 364-6234 he had them in stock when i bought mine. He is a good 914 source of parts, new/used, repair and info.
markb
I was here at 8:30, & Jonathan was already here.....

Oh yeah, we have those in stock, $16.95 + shipping
underthetire
I love you guys wub.gif
Drums66
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 30 2010, 08:52 AM) *

we have made that part for years and sell it to everyone in the 914 parts business. Have plenty on the shelf and can send out today, and if you need it tomorrow it will be there.
By the way it is guaranteed for life!

QUOTE(underthetire @ Aug 30 2010, 08:37 AM) *

...that's where I get them. idea.gif popcorn[1].gif
underthetire
GPR has them and the gaskets I wanted. Shipping today, money says they will be in my mailbox tomorrow from them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.