Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suzi wants you!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Have listened to a number of stories about club members who cannot attend the WCC. So here's the deal. I am blessed with two 914's that run well.

If you are not attending because you do not have a car to drive..........

Up for bid is my 73 914 2.0. It is C/P ready to go and potential TTOD in AutoX and CA street legal. Fully tax deductible. Package includes:

Pickup at LAX. One night in our guest room, BBQ, and use of Suzi for the weekend event. Insurance is included while on the road, but if you wreck it at the autoX or cause mechanical damage, it is on you.

Proceeds will be donated to to Lawrence (Rusty). Whether you agree with GW or not, this guy is saving our ass.
SirAndy
suzi is cute! wub.gif
Gint
If lack of a 914 to drive were the only reason I can't go to WCC, I'd take you up on that deal in a heartbeat.

Somebody take advantage of this one! flag.gif
Howard
You pussies. Where are you? A great weekend ,support for your club and our country. I bid 100$
rick 918-S
Great offer! You rule! Listen you guy's. If I can make with my car you all can do it too! specially when there are cars out there to use!
boxstr
Howard, the winning bidder flys into LAX and onite at your place until the drive up to San Jose with Suzi and then back down to LAX, on Sunday/Monday?
CCLINWHATSUP
Howard
You got it, sweet stuff. Step up!
boxstr
BID $110.00.
cclinpd
Rusty
Howard,

I'm both touched and floored. I didn't see this thread until it was pointed out to me.

I'm overwhelmed by your generosity. Thank you.... But, I must respectfully decline.

Tell ya what... if you want to donate to something, I can put together some names of soldiers who don't really have family or loved ones. If you want, you can send them care packages. That would be a great thing.

If you want to do something for me personally, buy me a beer sometime, or let me test drive your car. (I love driving other 914s, they don't get jealous like women do.)

Seriously, I am honored by your offer - I am. I'm lucky to have someone who loves me, and sends me care packages. There are young soldiers who don't have that. A thank you from the 914 Club would mean the world to them.

-Rusty
Jeroen
Crap! If I was sure I could attend the WCC, then I would be all over your offer.
I would have needed to rent a car anyway...

C'mon guys, I know there are others who were planning to fly in, and this beats a rental car

cheers,

Jeroen
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Apr 14 2004, 10:53 PM)
Howard,

I'm both touched and floored. I didn't see this thread until it was pointed out to me.

I'm overwhelmed by your generosity. Thank you.... But, I must respectfully decline.

Tell ya what... if you want to donate to something, I can put together some names of soldiers who don't really have family or loved ones. If you want, you can send them care packages. That would be a great thing.

If you want to do something for me personally, buy me a beer sometime, or let me test drive your car. (I love driving other 914s, they don't get jealous like women do.)

Seriously, I am honored by your offer - I am. I'm lucky to have someone who loves me, and sends me care packages. There are young soldiers who don't have that. A thank you from the 914 Club would mean the world to them.

-Rusty

Crap, I feel like I'm hi-jacking the thread but here goes. Rusty, Start a new post with their names, where to send the stuff and what are the best things to send. I have two boys of my own and two boys that pretty much live here full time. This could be a year end and school project for them if they could work it in.
Joe Bob
Suzi love you long time.....

Rusty already declined my offer of a frmaed pic of mah derriere...so I;m puttin' sumthin' else togethah....if'n he sends me his addy.... bootyshake.gif
drew365
Somebody from out of state should be jumping on this. Chance to fly into L.A., drive a 914 through beautiful California, take part in the WCC.
Howard; I think you should have named the thread "Rent Suzi", maybe you would have gotten more attention?
Rusty
Rich,

For a variety of reasons, I'd rather not post soldiers' names and address publically. If you PM me, I'll be more than happy to share the info. smile.gif

Yes, Drew.. I agree. Someone should jump on this deal. I would if I could. smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.