Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Ass Speakers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I bought a pair of Eclipse 89640 6.5" speakers off eBay last week and they arrived today. Man, was I suprised. These suckers are BIG! I didn't expect anything like this. I can't wait to hear what these sound like. I'm off to order my amp.

biggrin.gif I'm so excited. boldblue.gif

Eric Taylor
Cool! Love the iBook in the background! Go Mac. I'm typing this on my PB G4.
Eric
jonwatts
Where ya gonna put 'em?
McMark
I've got a set of morphenspectra's speaker pods I'm going to put them in. Plus I've got a set of 4x6's to go behind the seat. That will be the first step for the stereo. Once that's in place I'll evaluate the need for a sub-woofer.
McMark
Grills fit perfectly on the pods and it looks like the giant magnets will fit without crunching the heater tubes too much.
wink.gif

ablose58
I put a set of those pods in mine and boy what a difference! aktion035.gif Except I used rockford fosgates instead. AL mueba.gif
Targa
confused24.gif Where's the JL W 6's? You don't have SOUND unless your mirrors are rattling off the car and the vibration of your trunk is as loud as the bass cool.gif Word!
94teener
Where can I buy the morphenspectra pods?

Phil
Bruce Allert
look on our classified area under Morphen spectra.
beerchug.gif

....b
McMark
Here's the link to the pods.

Click here dood.

I just ordered my amp for this setup and it'll be here next week. Then we'll see what rattlin' and what's not. I'm planning on adding a 10" sub later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.