Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 914 2.0 $1100.00 or Best Offer !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tmward55
selling my 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 $1100.00 or B/O. Cash only, please ! with european package. Had fire in engine compartment only. Body and interior are in excellent condition. Can restore or use for parts. All interior parts, doors, glass, wheels, etc. are in very good condition. Will accept any reasonable offer. Need to sell ASAP....Can email me at tmward55@comcast.net or my cell phone at 484-802-0338......car is located in Delaware County, Pa. .....Thanks
type47
Need pictures of common rust areas and any present rust spots.
steveherman
Classified rule number 2:
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.

carr914
Well since he is in PA, I'm sure he would like to be paid in Benjamins biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

How Many is another thing

Pictures always sell cars
tmward55
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 31 2010, 09:58 PM) *

Well since he is in PA, I'm sure he would like to be paid in Benjamins biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

How Many is another thing

Pictures always sell cars

Thanks for your brilliant reply to the other posting i received...I loved it...and benjamins is correct and as many as reasonable or possible, thats why i put best offer
jetboy
As you can see from the photo, this was one of the special model Wonder Woman invisible 914s. She parked it next to her invisible jet. My best offer for this icon of media culture is $Free.

See again, classified rule #2. wink.gif
steveherman
Geez jetboy... free???
be reasonable...

$5 shipped to 34741.

That is the best offer i have seen on this ad... so i win.
pm me for shipping details.
jetboy
I did have the $ sign in front of free. That makes it worth more. Still $5 beats my best offer. GL with the auction.
carr914
you guys are being a little hard on a Newbie who needs to get rid of his car ASAP

tmward, Rule # 2 that they are talking about says you have to state a price, I have already covered the Payment type for you. If you don't put a price, an Admin will delete you ad. I suggest that you put a fair price that you can live with and a obo (or best offer)

If you can't get pictures to load ( it can be tough for a Newbie) send me a pm, I give you my eMail address to send them to and I will post them for you.
tmward55
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 1 2010, 08:04 AM) *

you guys are being a little hard on a Newbie who needs to get rid of his car ASAP

tmward, Rule # 2 that they are talking about says you have to state a price, I have already covered the Payment type for you. If you don't put a price, an Admin will delete you ad. I suggest that you put a fair price that you can live with and a obo (or best offer)

If you can't get pictures to load ( it can be tough for a Newbie) send me a pm, I give you my eMail address to send them to and I will post them for you.

Thanks, Carr914....your alright in my book...those other guys are meanies..ha, ha.
I will put a price and try and get some pictures included too. Thanks again for your help..I do appreciate it and I am a newbie...Thx....Tom confused24.gif
tmward55
QUOTE(steveherman @ Aug 31 2010, 07:55 PM) *

Classified rule number 2:
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.

Thanks for your advice, Steve...I put a price and payment method in my ad. Pictures soon to follow. Thanks again, Tom
tmward55
Jason A. asked me to answer some questions for him on this forum in case others need same info., so here goes:
- car was never repainted and interior was never reconditioned as to my knowledge.
- car is silver with black interior
-the only upgrade done that i'm aware of is a custom exhaust system and car also has A/C
-I do not know if it has factory sway bars or not...does anyone know how i could tell ??
- Yes it does have the center console with gauges. It has the appearance group which I believe includes the center console, fog lights, those I call them "boobs" rubber bumper extensions, and the name "porsche" along the bottom of both doors along the rocker panels.
-I do not know enough about the side shift transmission question, but I know the car is all original so if the 73' s with 2.0 came with this side shift trans., then i quess it does have this ?
-i believe it has 58,000 miles and i believe i am the 3rd owner. I do not know where it was from originally and it was only used as a daily driver.
-The fire burned for about 5 minutes before it was put out by a police officer and myself.
- a leaking fuel pump was the cause of the fire.
I hope this answers a lot of your questions and feel free to contact me w/ any more questions. I have someone coming this morning to see the car and i will take some photos of the car at that time and post them here later today...Thx...Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.