Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GPR Super Sale for the 'World
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
hwgunner
Well i have made and will be making some Super Sale Purchases and passing the savings on to fellow 914World members. These are all 914 related parts that I am buying in bulk and then passing on the savings. Think of it as a group buy, but with no wait. I will update these items every week or so. If an item is removed from the list that means it is not in stock. Things will rotate in and out as much as i can so check back often. beerchug.gif Here is just a small portion of what just showed up.
hwgunner
The following items are available now. if you need pictures please let me know.

1. 914.300.901.00 Elring 914 Trans Gasket Set $32.20/each

2. KF19101 Sachs Clutch Kit 3 piece $292.50/set

3. 914.355.012.00 FTE 17mm Master Cylinder $187.60/each

4. 022.105.273.A Genuine 914 Flywheel $315.90/each

All of these items will be plus Ca tax if you are in Ca and plus shipping if you do not pick them up. You can PM me or email me at hwgunner@msn.com or call me at 800.321.5432:beer2:
underthetire
Nothing i need right now, but got my other order, thank you and smilie_flagge6.gif a little bump.
hwgunner
Still have lots of stuff. More to be added in a couple days. beerchug.gif
silver74insocal
popcorn[1].gif
tradisrad
I may need a trans gasket set. What does it contain?
thanks
-Rob
tod914
Killer deal on that 17mm MC.
hwgunner
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Dec 6 2010, 03:26 PM) *

I may need a trans gasket set. What does it contain?
thanks
-Rob

It has all the basic gaskets and seals for a rebuild of the trans. this is the same kit that Dr Evil ordered in bulk when he was building transmissions and doing clinics.

jonathan
hwgunner
hwgunner
Couple things to add to the list

914 Poly Graphite Upper strut mounts or engine/Trans mounts $69.95/set
914 Aluminum engine mounts with bolts $25.00/set
914 Aluminum Trunk Rollers $12.95/set
914 Aluminum Trunk Latch Spring Bushing $13.95
914 OEM Flywheel $339.00 (limited time, one at this price)

all of this plus shipping (actual cost) and Ca tax if you are in Ca.
detoxcowboy
Gunner, I am watching. I wish you were full speed 3 years ago when I was just getting going. You have some killer stock and excellent prices, unfortunately I have already overpaid for the sweet things you have offered so far.. Joe
hwgunner
Just added Mahle Euro 8.1 CR 94mm P&C Set of 4 NIB, $1190 to the list. only have one set of these at this price. Post here first if you want them then PM me or call me.

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif
hwgunner
OK, just made a special purchase of Lemforder Ball Joints and Pins. 1 Set (1 ball joint and 1 pin) is $70.32 + $5.00 shipping. Here is the best part order a second set for the other side and get free shipping. that is right, 2 ball joints and 2 pins for $140.64! (CA tax added for Ca sales). Limited quantities available. Here is a pic of one ball joint and one pin. PM me if you are interested.

jonathan
hwgunner beerchug.gif
hwgunner
Have ATE 19mm Master Cylinders for $173.50 Now. Limited number in stock. beerchug.gif
hwgunner
Just got a killer deal on 914 rear Bilstein Sport shocks. $200.00/Pair plus shipping (and tax if shipped in CA). Limited quantities on these so don't be late. Here is a stock photo of 1 shock. beerchug.gif
hwgunner
Sway-a-Way 17mm 914 front Torsion Bars

Special Price $180.74/set regularly $241/retail

Need a pic? Let me know

800-321-5432
gprparts @ gmail.com beer3.gif
hwgunner
icon_bump.gif
hwgunner
Now have a couple NEW Dansk 914 Banana mufflers in stock and ready to ship. They are both stock style Banana, one for the 4 cyl and one for the 6 cyl. Special price is $468.75 for either one. While supplies last or until my price goes up.
AZ914
I recommend the Dansk muffler from GPR. Its a nice piece with a great sound..
hwgunner
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Feb 7 2012, 06:24 AM) *

I recommend the Dansk muffler from GPR. Its a nice piece with a great sound..

Thanks for that. smile.gif
billh1963
Have any more transmission gasket sets left?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.