Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody want to drive a 914 at Sebring for 11.5 hr
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
porsche4me
Hello - ever want to drive 12 hours of sebring ??? Well how about 11.5 hours of sebring --------

I have had a bunch of 914's and 2 1970's 911's..... Right now I am looking for drivers to join a team for www.ChumpCar.com World Series World Series endurance racing - for one race or many races - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.

I have an old 914 autocross car that I am building to fit the rules and then race 11.5 hours of Sebring sept 24th-26th 2010 ---- there are 6 -8 races a year in the southeast that this car can run.

I need drivers or people who want-2-be drivers - crew - anybody that is interested in helping a crap can 914 - I need 4 drivers and have 2 ---- we split the actual consumables and car entry fee evenly - drivers will pay their own entry fee $100.

my cell #912-210-0175 email - savannahgators@att.net name is Scott thanks 9-9pm est.....
Call me and I can expain the whole deal - cheapest seat time in wheel-2-wheel ever...
carr914
See my reply in the Garage if you want a Nationally accredited PCA & Skip Barber Instructor. There is a PCA Driver Ed the weekend before if you want Free Instruction.

T.C.
URY914
Milka Donuts is looking for a ride. But you have to burn CITGO gas.
carr914
CITGO gives me Gas blowup.gif
Silverstreak
I know it's to late for Sebring but I'd kill to get some seat time.
vintage914racer
Did you ever get the car on track?
carr914
No he didn't - had to have Dental work done. I think he is aiming for the Roebling Road ChumpCar race & the New Years Eve race @ Palm Beach International Raceway ( will always be Moroso to me)

T.C.
porsche4me
Hello - So here is the update - missed Sebring because of an abyss in my cheek - will get an implant in Jan - Will race the Roebling race in Jan with the ww.chumpcar.com series even though it the same weekend as the 24 hrs of Daytona -I go every year ------ So I am still working on the car and need to build the team of three other drivers - the 2011 schedule came out and lots of races within an 8 hour drive ----- So I need the team - pick the races --- get better at each race ---- a 914 finished 3rd in the Chumpcar race in Texas this month --- very stock - well prepared and I bet very good drivers ---- my cell 912-210-0175 email savannahgators@att.net --- thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.