Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheel Identification
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LotusJoe
I picked up a parts car with the wheels in the picture. Any idea what kind they are and any chance I can find any. The car only came with 3.

Click to view attachment

Thanks
dr914@autoatlanta.com
western turbine wheels only available used. Someone should sell you one for 50 bucks. Ours used are 75.00

QUOTE(LotusJoe @ Sep 3 2010, 11:07 AM) *

I picked up a parts car with the wheels in the picture. Any idea what kind they are and any chance I can find any. The car only came with 3.

Click to view attachment

Thanks

RJMII
I have a complete set of four on my parts car. smile.gif Wish I had an extra to sell, I don't feel like splitting them up.

Do you have any of the center caps with the car? They look conish with a black tip that has silver letter 'W' (IIRC)
RFoulds
those would be a major PITA to polish!!
ripper911
Anyone have pics of those on a 914?
beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif chowtime.gif popcorn[1].gif
LotusJoe
QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 3 2010, 11:32 AM) *

I have a complete set of four on my parts car. smile.gif Wish I had an extra to sell, I don't feel like splitting them up.

Do you have any of the center caps with the car? They look conish with a black tip that has silver letter 'W' (IIRC)

No centers. But I really like these wheels!
realred914
there the round type. rolls better, but you need four for the 914

nice looking
NC_Colfax
I have looked at a few local cars that had those wheels.
They didn't have centers either for what ever reason

Not my favorite but......
Tom_T
I've seen them on evil-bay & TheSamba.com from time to time - look under both wheels & Porsches in the classifieds at the latter Joe, then check back every so often.
Lennies914
Try EASY Auto in Oakland ca. I was there last week and noticed they have many racks of wheels. They are a Porsche dismantler. Good prices too!
Those wheels look pretty cool.
Jerry
...Here is a photo of a 914 with these wheels !!!
RJMII
QUOTE(Jerry @ Sep 3 2010, 08:55 PM) *

Oh, wow! Maybe I should polish up the set I have on my parts car, those look prety good. smile.gif Not that they'll fit on my 911SC front hubs. lol
roadster fan
LotusJoe,

Sending you a PM i have 4 of them.

Jim
bandjoey
QUOTE(Jerry @ Sep 3 2010, 09:55 PM) *

HI Jack: Jerry. Meet us in DFW and caravan to MUSR????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.