Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Need an assist in San Jose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I purchased a crankshaft for a 240Z from a guy in San Jose and I am having trouble getting it picked up. It seems whenever I am in San Jose he is unavailable.

Anyone willing to pick it up and hold if for me? I would appreciate it...
underthetire
I might be going down there this weekend to see my grandma. I'll PM you if I go, not sure what hospital she's going to be in yet.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(underthetire @ Sep 3 2010, 02:35 PM) *

I might be going down there this weekend to see my grandma. I'll PM you if I go, not sure what hospital she's going to be in yet.

The guy is telling me he will not be back in town till Monday now... Thanks though... Hope your Grandma is ok!
underthetire
Thanks. She is turning 97, I don't think there is OK at that age, just shades of how bad. biggrin.gif
matthepcat
Where in San Jose? I live there.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Sep 3 2010, 03:50 PM) *

Where in San Jose? I live there.

1700 block of Maysong Court.
Lennies914
Rob if he's home during working hours (9am to 3pm) I'm sure I'll be down there sometime between now and the next reunion. Let me know, I'll pm you my #.
bfrymire
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 3 2010, 02:05 PM) *

I purchased a crankshaft for a 240Z from a guy in San Jose and I am having trouble getting it picked up. It seems whenever I am in San Jose he is unavailable.

Anyone willing to pick it up and hold if for me? I would appreciate it...

Add me to the backup list if no one else can do it. I am about 10 minutes from that location.

-- brett
roadster fan
Hey Rob,

I will be in Sunnyvale on Wednesday all day. Let me know if I can help you out picking it up.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.