Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leaving for 2 weeks in SC this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
Janice retured today, and is a basket case! So we are off to Hilton Head for 2 weeks, to (hopefully) bring her down.

I have a new Dell 17R that I'm working with 2 others to get ready for the trip. Interesting trying to get 3 to talk to each other - keep using the wrong mouse & cursing it!

We'll probably have limited access (unless I become a Zen Master), so I may disappear for a while (maybe not).

Hopefully, the I-Concours will progress while I'm gone (right Tod?). I'm pretty excited about it & know that Tod will do his best.

Loading & reloading siftware, so I'm not certain of the results, but it should be OK & we should be able to keep in touch. Believe it or not, I'm actually trying to load some stuff thatnI used in 1995!

Janice & I will be discussing a number of alternatives as to where we go from here. I suspect some significant changes are forthcoming.

Regardless, we will celebrate her retirement, our 42'd anniverasry, and her mothers 89'th birthday during the first week!

If I diassapear, it's due to too much happenings.
Pat

Hope the 914 will benefit. But we have always done everything as a team
tod914
Pat have a great vacation. Should be ready to roll with that comes the 1st of October. Been very busy myself, but squeezing it in. Finally got enough info from the pca websites in regards to score sheets and rules, etc. Shouldn't be too much longer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.