Full Version: Shipping 914 from Canada to US
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
How much does it cost?
What unexpected cost could there be?
Tx
Doug
swl
There was someone on the west coast asking about that a couple of weeks ago. Don't remember any definitive answers. Clearing out the shop for a new project?
tracks914
QUOTE(swl @ Sep 4 2010, 04:54 PM) *

There was someone on the west coast asking about that a couple of weeks ago. Don't remember any definitive answers. Clearing out the shop for a new project?

Too many cars, the 72 has only been driven a few times in the last 2 years. I'd rather see someone enjoy it than have it sit in my mother in laws garage. (That and I have some bills to pay. sad.gif )
pete-stevers
doug why dont you try to sell on the west coast, the market is stronger here in Can
and cars in BC tend to be rusted behond hope
try www.dubberz.com
Mark Henry
The cheapest way would be for the customer come up and meet you at the border. Trucking will be expensive just from Timmins to the border, then clearing customs and the US side shipping.
One of my customers sold a teen in Barrie to a guy in Chicago, after looking at all options the buyer flew up and drove it home.
Rob-O 1167
I've done it. Not really that bad of a deal to endure. Google "importing a car into the US". There are some government sites that tell you exactly what must be done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.