Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meguiars Swirl Remover 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
I had some Meguiar's Swirl Remover 2.0 that I hadn't used yet. I washed the car and decided to give this stuff a shot. I worked in small sections of the car starting with the rear trunk lid. WOW, did this stuff really brighten up the paint on the car.

After I finished the whole trunk lid, then I put of coat of wax over the lid. I'm very happy with the results, there are no swirl marks on this car at all, amazing. Then I went on the do the rest of the car.

swood
Beautiful! I love that color. Looks tight! piratenanner.gif
Pat Garvey
I know that there are a few other great product lines out there, but I've never had anything but success with every Meguiars product I used.
Never changed brands because when it works I stay with it until it doesn't.
carr914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Sep 6 2010, 10:14 AM) *

I know that there are a few other great product lines out there, but I've never had anything but success with every Meguiars product I used.
Never changed brands because when it works I stay with it until it doesn't.

agree.gif I only use Meguiars Products

T.C.
jmill
When I painted my cars I'd use their fine cut cleaner after the wet sand. Then I followed up with the swirl remover. Worked great every time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.