Very good condition, $350 plus shipping

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
9146FAN
PM sent.
TedK
Bump! Back in town now.
Tom_T
What are the publication dates for both the Parts Manual & Service Manuals/Set?
... usually show in the upper title boxes on the PET/parts & lower right corner of page on service manual set.

Key for me is, does the latter cover 1973 MY with the 2.0L T-4?
... & if parts manual is earlier than the one I have, in order to cover parts dropped over time?

Cost for USPS book rate to OC 92867?
... or I may pick-up if going up that way soon.

Thanx!
Tom
///////
TedK
Flipping through the service manuals I find 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 print dates. Looks like prior owner(s) updated through 1975. The parts book shows 1975. Not sure what the parts book source is. Bought that one off eBay a while back. My best estimate on shipping is $25.
JeffBowlsby
This is an excellent buy at $350. I'd buy it if I didn't already have a set.
Tom_T
QUOTE(TedK @ Oct 5 2010, 05:54 PM) *

Flipping through the service manuals I find 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975 print dates. Looks like prior owner(s) updated through 1975. The parts book shows 1975. Not sure what the parts book source is. Bought that one off eBay a while back. My best estimate on shipping is $25.

I'll take it, pending your checking one more thing - that it does also have both the service manual updates (sounds like what you described above for 69-75 add-ins) and the service bulletin updates (they may use another term other than "service bulletin" for those latter ones) up to end of year 1974 or 75 (these are the add-ins often at the end of the set, a separate binder &/or interspersed in the appropriate sections).

PM me if you need my cell no. to cut the dialog shorter, address & with your payment method/etc.

Thanx!
Tom
///////
TedK
Tom, I will do my best to dig into the books for a response tomorrow morning, but did you say you might be up this way sometime soon? I could meet you somewhere convenient and you could take a good look at them before you buy, my knowledge is limited but doing my best. Jeez, we were up at 1:30 am bailing out the living room due to an unprotected addition we are doing so I'm a little fried at this point. wacko.gif More tomorrow.

Ted K
Tom_T
QUOTE(TedK @ Oct 6 2010, 08:33 PM) *

Tom, I will do my best to dig into the books for a response tomorrow morning, but did you say you might be up this way sometime soon? I could meet you somewhere convenient and you could take a good look at them before you buy, my knowledge is limited but doing my best. Jeez, we were up at 1:30 am bailing out the living room due to an unprotected addition we are doing so I'm a little fried at this point. wacko.gif More tomorrow.

Ted K

No worries - sent you a PM. Take care of what you need to & get some rest!

Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.