Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Combo gauge - very nice
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914luvr
Date stamped 1.70, part number 914.641.101.10. Red areas are nice and bright, needles/pointers are bright orange, white markings are nice and white. Looks like it may have been reconditioned at some time, but not certain. Just a very nice gauge cosmetically. $155 shipped (CONUS)
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Good Deal !!!!!
Gint
I"m pretty interested in that one Glenn. What's that little white spot on the right side?
a914luvr
hmm, dunno. It's not on the gauge. Might have been a spec of dust on the glass. I assume your talking about the little white spec to the right of the fuel level gauge, past the full line? That white spot to the right of the Alt. light is just from glare.
Gint
Sold. I'll take it.
a914luvr
ok, thanks Gint. You know too that I'll take it back if your not happy with it for any reason. My Paypal is a914luvr@sbcglobal.net
Gint
I'll paypal after work Glenn. Thanks.
Gint
I just replied to your PM Glenn. I've been at RRC sine last Friday and just got home from AZ.

I sent paypal last week. I just confirmed that. It went to a914luvr@sbcglobal.net on 9/8/10. Please check to see if you got the payment. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.