Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's still on the fence for the RRC?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Here's the thing. I'm taking the Alien assimilate.gif to the RRC 10 and depending on how well she holds together maybe to the MUSR Tail of the Dragon 10.

After that she's going into the deep dark recesses of Area51Werks. She will be going under the knife for a complete Alien autopsy. Earths climate and organisms have attacked her at her core. The massive power that propels her at warp speed have stressed her chassis. We need to go in and find her weaknesses and through this process see how we can make her a supreme being again.

She won't likely be seen in the light of day until we have looked at every part of her anatomy. We will explore every surface and orfice. shades.gif

She traveled many distant journey's in search of her kind. She found safe refuge at Series 9 when her cooling system failed in NM. She alway's came in peace and made many new friends.

So, If you haven't had a chance to see her and your on the fence for either the RRC or the MUSR, this may be your last chance for many light years. But rest assured, she will be back! alien_2.gif

Click to view attachment

Sleepin
She is a being worth seeing too! Not since Species has a sexier alien been in our midst!

IPB Image
Mike Bellis
I wish I was going. I would love to see the Alien. I just an't afford to take any more days off. I started a new job and don't have any vacation saved up. Just make sure the government does not stop you from posting pictures of the autopsy. Don't let them supress the info like Roswell.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Sep 6 2010, 08:38 PM) *

I wish I was going. I would love to see the Alien. I just an't afford to take any more days off. I started a new job and don't have any vacation saved up. Just make sure the government does not stop you from posting pictures of the autopsy. Don't let them supress the info like Roswell.

Sometimes the stars align sometimes they don't. She'll be back out even hotter than the first time she hit the streets. It's been a long journey since her debut in 2004.

Oh, and I'm not too worried about showing autopsy photos. The government has to find the top secret location first. shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.