Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: topgear season 15
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
episode 5.....

that is all.

seinna was the greatest!
bandjoey
The one I saw over the weekend was the show where they each (3) had to buy a Porsche for 1500 pounds, soup it up, have the English PCA concours judge the results, race it, lay a strip of long rubber, get a date in the lonely hearts column newspaper because they owned a Porsche, and then sell the car.

I laughed so hard I could hardly hold the remote! av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif Not a better show on TV.
messix
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Sep 6 2010, 09:08 PM) *

The one I saw over the weekend was the show where they each (3) had to buy a Porsche for 1500 pounds, soup it up, have the English PCA concours judge the results, race it, lay a strip of long rubber, get a date in the lonely hearts column newspaper because they owned a Porsche, and then sell the car.

I laughed so hard I could hardly hold the remote! av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif Not a better show on TV.

yea that show is 'bout 5 years old.

catch up on the current years. you can view them. i found all of swason 15 on youku.com. you can stream them instead on using torrent [pian in the ass]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.