Right Side:
pjhaun
Left Side:
pjhaun
Front:
pjhaun
Rear:
Caveman
Ooh! Pj, I heart your nose! wub.gif You can't see it too well though, get a better pic! In the meantime, what is it. Looks late 944'ish.
pjhaun
It is a Turbo 944 Kit bumper for the 914. I bought it about 10 years ago. The only trouble is that the company went out of busniess.
Katmanken
Its a Bluuuuuuuuuuueeee Meeeeeeeeeanie!

Funny, you don't look bluish. laugh.gif

Kenny like wub.gif
Caveman
So it is all fiberglass? Were the 944T noses steel at all? Looks like you'd smash it up pretty good in the up & down game, its kinda low. So did the company give you a description of how they changed it to make it fit? Did they just cut it and make it less wide? Enquiring minds want to know!!

It looks awesome, and nice work by NOT doing a slant nose!
seanery
real 951s are urethane.
red914
what a sweeeeeeeet color! the nose is awesome! that car is going to turn some heads! wub.gif mueba.gif
Gint
That paint looks fantastic Phillip. Thanks for posting the pics.
machina
looks great, hard to believe the car was designed in the sixties. the new front and side intakes update it nice.

dr
ruddyboys
Great job, I like the front end. Do you have any pics of the side vents, I was thinking of doing some sort of vents but not sure where to start. mueba.gif
Kargeek
Very nice! Nothing like when you can get a car to paint and see how it looks in color. Thanks for posting the pictures. DH
East coaster
Looks schweet! I like that front end, it looks good with the 914's lines. You must be psyched!
pjhaun
CaveMan:
The 944 Turbo bumper is all fiberglass the company had made a form. They operated in Las Vegas. I have attached the original Ad.
pjhaun
QUOTE(ruddyboys @ Apr 15 2004, 05:52 PM)
Great job, I like the front end. Do you have any pics of the side vents, I was thinking of doing some sort of vents but not sure where to start. mueba.gif

Go to the web site below to see what I did to make the side vents, which acts as a intake for the carburator.

http://members.rennlist.com/bluethunder/projpage05.htm
SirAndy
now that's a classic! smilie_pokal.gif

IPB Image
dinomium
Hey look! SIDE SCOOPS!!
Your car looks so sweet! What kind of flares are those?
pjhaun
QUOTE(dinomium @ Apr 16 2004, 10:10 AM)
Hey look! SIDE SCOOPS!!
Your car looks so sweet! What kind of flares are those?

The flares are fiberglass and fiberglass front and rear bumpers.
ThinAir
Veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy nice! Exactly what color is that?
pjhaun
QUOTE(ErnieDV @ Apr 16 2004, 09:01 PM)
Veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy nice! Exactly what color is that?

The color is Blue Metalic clear coat from a 1994 Ford vehical.

Thank You!!!!
Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, Wa.
Neal
PJ is this the same blue you had before, I saw the car when we went to the Micro Brew in Woodinville, I seem to remember a post from you on an accident ?, is this why the new paint ?

Neal
pjhaun
QUOTE(Neal @ Apr 17 2004, 07:58 AM)
PJ is this the same blue you had before, I saw the car when we went to the Micro Brew in Woodinville, I seem to remember a post from you on an accident ?, is this why the new paint ?

Neal

Ya, thats me!!! The body shop figured after repairing and painting the right side that the rest of the car paint would not match.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.