Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 concept picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lmcchesney
My son and I were reviewing the new Boxter in the Road and track issue. I mentioned that we had a picture/drawing of a new 914 concept car. Does anyone know where on the forum the image is located?
Thanks,
L. Mcchesney
seanery
do a search for Motor Trend. I believe they had the drawings on their page and it was referrenced in the post.
machina
here's a couple

dr
lmcchesney
My fading memory is that someone posted one on the forum from the Detroit Auto Show. I also thought someone just within the last few days posted some drawings following the weekend.
L. Mcchesney
MattR
A few months back, motortrend made an article on what they thought some car makers should make. They were all retros of older cars. One was a 914. There was a cuda, and a few others. It was a very misleading article if you glance at it and arent a regular subscriber, as I am, but if you read closer (or read at all), you will see motor trend drew those cars in their studio. I do not have pictures though, sorry.
physician
or maybe you are looking for that one?? look pretty cool to me. wub.gif

i hope it will work, imagestation is'nt what it were in the past... mad.gif
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.