Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB front cowl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
basaltblack
If anyone is cutting up a teener I need the front cowl section. The sheetmetal piece that is in between the windshield and the hood. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Chris
tscrihfield
QUOTE(basaltblack @ Sep 8 2010, 01:40 PM) *

If anyone is cutting up a teener I need the front cowl section. The sheetmetal piece that is in between the windshield and the hood. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Chris

Give me a photo of what all you need and I will start cutting tomorrow for you!

Thomas
basaltblack
Click to view attachmentHey Thomas
Here is the piece I need. You don't have to drill out spot welds at the bottom of the windshield just cut the bottom of the windshield frame attached to the cowl and i will drill the spot welds out.
tscrihfield
Im on it I will let you know about shipping once it is cut out.

Thomas

markb
I've got two of them in the warehouse.
basaltblack
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHey Thomas
Here is a couple of pics of the front drivers side wheel well. It is hard to tell what you are looking at with the car on a rottisere. I need the the piece at the bottom seam where the wheel well starts to curve longitudely
tscrihfield
QUOTE(basaltblack @ Sep 11 2010, 11:52 AM) *

Hey Thomas
Here is a couple of pics of the front drivers side wheel well. It is hard to tell what you are looking at with the car on a rottisere. I need the the piece at the bottom seam where the wheel well starts to curve longitudely

Yeah, unfortunately that is a common point to rot out. The car I am cutting on has the same problem there!... That seems to be a pretty easy spot to patch though judging by your photos. I can make up some templates off of my car and send them to you how I would patch it. If you think that would help? Basically 3 pcs to make that one piece that includes drilling out the spot welds that are on the seem now and integrating that lip in the patch panel. welder.gif

BTW I am going to finish cutting out the cowl tomorrow. The Dash just came out about 20 mins ago. I am just trying to juggle cutting on the car and Honey do list.

Thanks,
Thomas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.