Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lets include the Alien in our hearts and prayer's, Rick too!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iamchappy
The Alien alien.gif has been through a tough summer, when i last saw her she was battling an infectious staph infection nuke.gif , and now looks to have had a stroke. Rick as a good father ricola.gif and negligent caretaker will work hard to bring this wonderful 914 other worldly creature back from it's current state to a healthy energetic other world creature once again. As ET once said Phone Home.............

Rick i know how bad you feel about the Aliens current condition if there is anything i can do to help please don't hesitate to ask...

The Alien alien_2.gif shall live in all it's glory once more......... smilie_pokal.gif

very_first_smiley[1].gif

We all know how giving and selfless Rick and Sandy have been to us, lets give back by honoring them on being the ultimate 914 World class citizens, I hope you enjoy the RCC have a great time...... first.gif
bandjoey
RCC Guys....Get Rick into a car - Share the love cheer.gif
JRust
I'll give Rick a hug when I see him confused24.gif . Much love Alien. Take a nice rest & relax. You will be back in action before long I am sure
Elliot Cannon
We get enough tequila in him, he won't worry about the car so much. drunk.gif av-943.gif
rick 918-S
Thanks for the kind words all Except for you Elliot... dry.gif Kidding! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure the stress has registered yet. I'm kind of numb from trying to think on my feet for the last two days. This nightmare is far from over. I still have to catch a flight home, get the truck and trailer and drive 12 hrs one way to recover the Alien. I'm fortunate to have the best of friends around the world. Everyone offering help and making calls and sending out messages on Face Book. Specially the Ginters. They are among the best. They opened their home to us and are taking good care of me and Sandy and I will owe them alot.

I stopped running the car as soon as I detected a problem with the oil pressure gauge.

Nothing broke that I can tell but there is definitely a rod knocking. With any luck I will be preforming an Alien autopsy very soon. I have spare crank shafts and rods from parts engines I have purchased over the years. I have a two sets of euro cams I have been wanting to install in place of the US spec cams that are on the engine now. That will give me a real HP boost. With any luck I should be able to safe her and even make her better than new!

See ya around the World! aktion035.gif driving.gif
Sleepin
Awesome! See you soon Rick!!!!
ghuff
Awww man. You will get it together and right. Sucks to hear :|
EdwardBlume
Rick, you have a great attitude. As always, if there's anything I can do....
Mike Bellis
pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif alien.gif
Ferg
See you tonight at Scott's
carr914
Good Luck on the Alien Autopsy. Hopefully nothing weird pops out of Ridley's case.

Thoughtfully written while listening to some Tunes by Alien Fashion Show

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.