Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 70 914 not running $350
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
the head
I have a 70 914 I had to take when I got my 71 car has a single carb setup on it, it does not run currently and I have not looked at it all so I do not know how much it would take to get it running. the car comes with all of the interior parts from this car (seats etc are removed in photo) and the second set of seats from my other 914. Also comes with 8 additional wheels of varying styles (some steel, some burners some 4 spoke) and a spare set of side and rear glass.

The three things that are missing on the car are the targa top, rear calipers and the door hanldles (which could very well be in the parts in the car but I have not looked around much)

The car does have a bumper but it is with the rest of the parts in the corner.

I just need this thing gone so $350 takes everything

Located in Des Moines IA
914xprs
pm sent
QUOTE(the head @ Sep 9 2010, 08:16 AM) *

I have a 70 914 I had to take when I got my 71 car has a single carb setup on it, it does not run currently and I have not looked at it all so I do not know how much it would take to get it running. the car comes with all of the interior parts from this car (seats etc are removed in photo) and the second set of seats from my other 914. Also comes with 8 additional wheels of varying styles (some steel, some burners some 4 spoke) and a spare set of side and rear glass.

The three things that are missing on the car are the targa top, rear calipers and the door hanldles (which could very well be in the parts in the car but I have not looked around much)

The car does have a bumper but it is with the rest of the parts in the corner.

I just need this thing gone so $350 takes everything

Located in Des Moines IA

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.