Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RRC 2010 Parking Lot "Clinics"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
I haven't seen any parking lot "clinics" mentioned, but I know some got done at WCC 2010 so perhaps we could do something at RRC.

I know it's short notice, but here's one I could use: How to Inspect, Clean, and Lube a distributor.

I've got a spare 2.0 distro in the trunk and can supply any materials we need if there is someone who knows how to do this and would be willing to share with the rest of us.
TROJANMAN
The following clinics are currently scheduled:

How to tap a keg and reduce foam output

How to shoot Tequila without sipping it first

There will also be a handstand clinic and drunken yoga if you are interested in getting some exercise during your stay.

Most of these clinics are scheduled for the late evening.
Sleepin
Door stop rebuild clinic sometime or another. We will be rebuilding 5 door stays for giveaways! Thanks to 914rubber.com and pmbperformance.com
ThinAir
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 9 2010, 01:02 PM) *

Door stop rebuild clinic sometime or another. We will be rebuilding 5 door stays for giveaways! Thanks to 914rubber.com and pmbperformance.com

I'm looking forward to this!
brant
I actually have a clinic planned.
greg doesn't know about it though

its called:
"how to sand and repaint brant's ugly car"

I'm bringing the sand paper and I figure about 100 hours of hard labor by the clinic attendee's should about cover my needs

brant
ThinAir
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 9 2010, 01:33 PM) *

I actually have a clinic planned.
greg doesn't know about it though

its called:
"how to sand and repaint brant's ugly car"

I'm bringing the sand paper and I figure about 100 hours of hard labor by the clinic attendee's should about cover my needs

brant

Be careful what you ask for...
Elliot Cannon
Door stop clinic? Oh, you mean for the car?
ThinAir
icon_bump.gif
Sleepin
We are going to do a clinic on Event Hotel Awareness.

Andy (socalandy) will also be holding a Hotel Internet Repair Clinic ( this will not be a parking lot clinic, rather a front lobby clinic).

Also an advanced Water In Hot Tub Clinic! dumbass.gif beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.