Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 73 or 74 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
icer9
I'm a relatively new member just delving into the 914 market. Looking for a rust free 73 or 74 2.0 with side shifter under 10k. Color not a major factor but I'm a purist; I'd prefer a car with little in terms of modifications.
I've had some help in my exploration....thanks to Mark Epstein and Craig.
Any info on a car for sale or this car in general is appreciated.
Thanks.
Nick Brenkus
I have a very, very nice 73 914 2.0 that is all original. Please check out my ad under Nick Brenkus.
Nick Brenkus
QUOTE(Nick Brenkus @ Sep 10 2010, 07:42 AM) *

I have a very, very nice 73 914 2.0 that is all original. Please check out my ad under Nick Brenkus.

My ad can be seen on page 2 but you have to set the search for the last 90 days. Price is shown in the ad. I hope you received the pics I sent.
bigdoggy
QUOTE(icer9 @ Sep 9 2010, 03:55 PM) *

I'm a relatively new member just delving into the 914 market. Looking for a rust free 73 or 74 2.0 with side shifter under 10k. Color not a major factor but I'm a purist; I'd prefer a car with little in terms of modifications.
Thanks.

Maybe you would want a sweet 75 2.0? See my post just newly placed today. I can send you a few more pics if you want. I am asking $13,250, NADA average is $14,250, and this is FAR above average. I am willing to talk on price around $12,500 min.
Let me know if you want more pics.
Thanks.
Bigdoggy.
icer9
QUOTE(icer9 @ Sep 9 2010, 06:55 PM) *

Thanks.

bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.