Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Webcam Camshaft Help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tornik550
I decided to pull my engine to fix a few things. The PO rebuilt the engine with a Webcam Camshaft. Since I pulled my engine, I decided to pop off the oil pump and see what the code is on the camshaft for future reference. I found the numbers but I cannot figure out the grind- lift/duration... information on webcams website. Can anyone help me locate this info. Here is what was stamped on the end of the camshaft-

WEBCAM
5-90
108 LC

I also couldn't find any support email address for webcam.

Thanks in advance,
Steve
carr914
Call WebCams and ask them to eMail or Fax the Cam Card to you. They do it almost instantly. Their Phone # is 951-369-5144. I did this a couple of weeks ago.

The Cam Card gives you all the info

The card I requested

Click to view attachment
tornik550
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 9 2010, 10:06 PM) *

Call WebCams and ask them to eMail or Fax the Cam Card to you. They do it almost instantly. Their Phone # is 951-369-5144. I did this a couple of weeks ago.

The Cam Card gives you all the info

The card I requested

I will call them in the am. Thank you!!
carr914
Call them in the afternoon. They open at 9am Pacific Time
Jake Raby
Those are all casting numbers.. the grind number is on the drive flange adjacent to the oil pump drive. If you get this number I can give you the specs.
tornik550
laugh.gif I went outside to recheck the numbers. I was reading the 98 up-side-down- it is actually 86.

So my next question- does this GENERALLY sound like a reasonable setup for street and a little autox (I hope it is because it is what i've got- I do realize that my carbs are a bit small but that is what I have)

78.5mm crank
96mm p/c
2.0l heads
webcam 86 cam (lift 0.423, duration 270)
weber 40 idf (34mm vents)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.