Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 gathering in France this weekend, info about it?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Sherryl and I went the the 914 International meet in '03 in Deauville, France (had a blast, pics someplace on this site)

Anyway, I contacted our contact (that imported a really nice 914/6 into France from California) and he mentioned a 914 gathering this weekend, I have not heard back from him but if not too far, we'd like to rent a car and meet up with them.

Never been to Paris-Disney, should be fun for the twins !!!
johannes
I am afraid this will too far. About 250 miles south from Paris near the city of Limoges.

Have fun at Disneyland ...
Mark Henry
So Mike when are you buying a 914 again?
Your jackstands must be very lonely by now:)
Time to fall off the wagon.
Mueller
QUOTE(johannes @ Sep 10 2010, 12:43 AM) *

I am afraid this will too far. About 250 miles south from Paris near the city of Limoges.

Have fun at Disneyland ...

Thanks,

That is a pretty good distance, maybe try again in a few years smile.gif
johannes
The 2011 international meeting will take place in France not so far from Paris.
http://914meeting2011.com/

underthetire
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Sep 10 2010, 05:08 AM) *

His jackstands have volvo all over them now, he'd have to buy new ones! Have fun, didn't get to say goodbye yesterday. I may have that flaired 70 when you get back, that might just work for you poke.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(underthetire @ Sep 10 2010, 06:48 AM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Sep 10 2010, 05:08 AM) *

His jackstands have volvo all over them now, he'd have to buy new ones! Have fun, didn't get to say goodbye yesterday. I may have that flaired 70 when you get back, that might just work for you poke.gif

Back home now, we didn't get to meet up with Jean-Claude, he e-mailed me and told me next year the 914 International Show will be in the Champagne area and year after that Belgium...hmmm never been there before smile.gif

We missed the Eiffel tower bomb scare by a day, that would have sucked with the girls.... !!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.