Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB '73 or '74 914 2.0 in So Cal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Torque
I am seeking a very nice '73 or '74 914 2.0. Must be in original color and have the matching engine. Paint must be good and have little or no rust. Recent history of maintenance is important too. Basically, I want something I can drive and enjoy and not anything close to a project. I've done that before and I just don't have the time. Willing to pay market price. Located in Southern California.

Thank you.

John

john@centralcomm.com
boxstr
You might want to look at the 74 2.0 that I have for sale at www.camp914.com
Price is negotiable.
Craig C Laughlin CAMP 914
QUOTE(Torque @ Sep 9 2010, 08:51 PM) *

I am seeking a very nice '73 or '74 914 2.0. Must be in original color and have the matching engine. Paint must be good and have little or no rust. Recent history of maintenance is important too. Basically, I want something I can drive and enjoy and not anything close to a project. I've done that before and I just don't have the time. Willing to pay market price. Located in Southern California.

Thank you.

John

john@centralcomm.com

bigdoggy
QUOTE(Torque @ Sep 9 2010, 08:51 PM) *

Thank you.

John

john@centralcomm.com

I live in Yorba Linda, and have posted just now on this site. My 75 - 914 2.0 is almost perfect, and is located in Lake havasu, as you know only 300 miles away. I will be bringing her back soon, just waiting to decide if I am going to enter her in the Barrett-Jackson auction or not. Please take a look at my post, and if interested let me know. I can send more pics too. OR call me @ 714-865-2887 cell. My name is Michael.
Torque
Craig and Michael,

Thank you for replying to my post. You are both selling very nice 914's, but I am looking for something a little different.

Thanks again for contacting me.

Good luck with your sales!

John
tpines
Hi John,
I have a nice 1974 2.0 with original FI. It's Saturn Yellow and a good driver. It does have some surface rust but is stucturally sound. Give me a call if interested.

Clark.
760-603-8593.
Torque
Thanks Clark. I just left you a message.

John
Nick Brenkus
QUOTE(Torque @ Sep 9 2010, 10:51 PM) *

Thank you.

John

john@centralcomm.com

Hi John, I have a very nice 73 2.0, low miles, Saturn Yellow, all original, no rust you may want to look at. See my ad under 90 days or older page 2 under Nick Brenkus. I have a link to shutterfly for pics. Or call me at 847-528-9190.

Nick
Torque
Thank you Nick. It looks like a very nice 914. I just wish I lived closer. I am hoping to find one in southern California. Thanks again!

John
Torque
Unfortunately I have to suspend my search. I'd like to thank everyone who has contacted me. I will post again once I'm back in the market.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.