Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: self promotion and rust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sean_v8_914
if you guys love rusty cut up car pics as much as I do, then check out my shameless plug in the vendors section. I havent welded grinded or cut up anything in a while and I really miss the filth. enigines and trannys are too clean. give me rust, dirt and filth.

I have a friend who lives in the gay part of town, hillcrest. she knows nothing about cars or the lingo used in our industry. I was working late one night and she called to talk. She says "what ya doin?" I said "im cleaning tranny parts" I heard the phone drop. she was crying and hung up. the phone rings 5 minutes later and she is laughing so hard I can barely understand her. she says "is that a crar reference? 'round here that means something different. I know your not gay but...are you bi?"
av-943.gif
ripper911
av-943.gif
drunk.gif
aaron.gif
Tom_T
av-943.gif
Being in the Navy IIRC, you know that: "Loose lips sink ship!" - but this takes it too a hole new level !!!! ("w" intentionally omitted btw!)
lol-2.gif

I wonder exactly what "tranny parts" she thought you were cleaning Sean!!?? blink.gif
sean_v8_914
...and it took me a while to understand why she hung up crying. then when I though i had figured it out, she calls back laughing so hard she couldnt speak. it took me another few minutes to figue out what was so funny. then I was the one laughing to much to talk.
Mark Henry
When the club first started there was a thread about a craigslist ad for a 914 for sale, the guy/gal needed to sell it for a sex change op.
It wasn't you was it Sean? confused24.gif

biggrin.gif happy11.gif av-943.gif
brer
I've got some dirty work for you.
sean_v8_914
if your a tranny, Im your man
Gint
Dude... av-943.gif
PeeGreen 914
lol-2.gif Having met you it is even funnier av-943.gif
charliew
You guys should give a tax break to all those kinds of people so the ones in other states will come to kalifornia then you can learn more about their preferences.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.