Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: parts- some free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carl k
Here are some leftover parts I don't have space for and hate to throw away. I'd definitely be interested in trading for some used tan (#504) carpet pieces, or a good used turn signal flasher unit.
IPB Image

IPB Image
Fresh air blower with box, tested and working on all speeds, one of the drain tube stubs is broken off the box, otherwise good. Inside seals could use replacing. $30 plus actual shipping

IPB Image
original gas tank splash tray drain tube- $2 plus shipping

IPB Image
heater lever, non-console type, works- $3 plus shipping

IPB Image
taillight fixing knobs- $3 plus shipping

IPB Image
gas tank strap saddle- free- shipping only

IPB Image
lower dash, only one crack on right side, no extra holes- $10 plus shipping
IPB Image
right side door latch, nothing broken just needs a clean- free- shipping only

IPB Image
pair door remote rods- free- shipping only

All shipping from San Jose, CA. Please make an offer if I'm out of line.

Thanks!
Carl
Markl
Hi, I'll take the taillight and the door hinge bolts - sending PM
Tom_T
Carl - take a look at this carpet colors sample from Bowlsby's 914 website, since you're probably either looking for the Tan #504, Dark Tan #503 (73 - on) or Brown #402 carpet color below (as I've only seen "Cinnamon" used in connection with later 75/76 MY #31 Beige/Tan leatherette/brickweave upholstery) -

Click to view attachment

BTW - my 73 2L is the same L80E Light Iory with #31 Beige interior as yours, but with the #503 Dark Tan (tan & brown speckled) loop pile carpet of the Appearance Group "standard" on 73 2Ls.
carl k
Thanks Tom-

I guess I really need #504 (Tan) and will revise my first post.

I appreciate the help.

regards,
Carl

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 10 2010, 09:59 PM) *

Carl - take a look at this carpet colors sample from Bowlsby's 914 website, since you're probably either looking for the Tan #504, Dark Tan #503 (73 - on) or Brown #402 carpet color below (as I've only seen "Cinnamon" used in connection with later 75/76 MY #31 Beige/Tan leatherette/brickweave upholstery) -

Click to view attachment

BTW - my 73 2L is the same L80E Light Iory with #31 Beige interior as yours, but with the #503 Dark Tan (tan & brown speckled) loop pile carpet of the Appearance Group "standard" on 73 2Ls.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.