Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trying to work a group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
Trying to work a deal for a local company to give us a group buy on custom fitted seat covers. I believe his normal price to be 140 per pair, I'll keep everyone updated.
underthetire
This guy is very responsive. He does have the 914 template in the computer, and CNC cuts, then hand sews them. He just came back if we can get 10 orders or more at 100.00 per pair. I'm going to get a pair and take pictures before and after. Might be a nice way to cover up torn seats or keep those concourse seats nice.
jd74914
I'm interested pending a picture. smile.gif
ELLIOTT
Might be interested
underthetire
He has also quoted 340 a pair to fully re-cover, although I'm not sure about the basket weave. He sent me pics of other cars he's done, and they look identical to the Iggy ones.
dirk9141973
how or when can we see pictures ?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
what kind of covers are they? I am sure that the embroidered poly cotton custom fit can be had for 70 a set.

QUOTE(underthetire @ Sep 11 2010, 03:00 PM) *

Trying to work a deal for a local company to give us a group buy on custom fitted seat covers. I believe his normal price to be 140 per pair, I'll keep everyone updated.

underthetire
These are the vinyl type. Seems color choice is up to the buyer. These aren't the generic "sorta" fit ones. I'm gonna try to get down there and talk with him in person. I'm also going to see how much more for neoprene ones. If someone lives in east San Jose and can get there before I can let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.