Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7L FI Problems
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
deloreandude86
Hello all, I recently purchased a 1972 914 1.7L with fuel injection. Whoever had the car before completely screwed up the positioning of the fuel and vacuum hoses. I also recently bought a $50 factory workshop manual hoping this would help, but sadly not. If anyone knows where I can find an accurate hose diagram for this specific engine, I'd be very thankful to know. Thanks.

NOTE: If you happen to have a 1.7L FI please feel free to take detailed pictures of hose routing and post them please. Thanks again.
Spoke
I have a 71 1.7L with FI too. Check out my thread on page 2 for some pics of the hose arrangement.

Spoke's Progress Thread
dr914@autoatlanta.com
The factory manual actually has one for the 1.7 in it. I drew years ago the ones for the 1.8 and the 2.0

QUOTE(deloreandude86 @ Sep 11 2010, 04:44 PM) *

Hello all, I recently purchased a 1972 914 1.7L with fuel injection. Whoever had the car before completely screwed up the positioning of the fuel and vacuum hoses. I also recently bought a $50 factory workshop manual hoping this would help, but sadly not. If anyone knows where I can find an accurate hose diagram for this specific engine, I'd be very thankful to know. Thanks.

NOTE: If you happen to have a 1.7L FI please feel free to take detailed pictures of hose routing and post them please. Thanks again.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.