Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacement tin?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DJKnut
I need to replace the rear trunk (rear section..) floor, and see there are at least three suppliers of pre-formed panels... are they all equal?? Anyone had experience with more than one?
scotty b
QUOTE(DJKnut @ Sep 11 2010, 04:41 PM) *

I need to replace the rear trunk (rear section..) floor, and see there are at least three suppliers of pre-formed panels... are they all equal?? Anyone had experience with more than one?

I've done an A.A., and a Restoration Design one and there is no notable difference. You can figure on ANY aftermarket panel needing some persuasion smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I designed the original replacement one and after Bill stole my tooling had to redesign so made it longer towards the front. The design is for 70-74 only but can be used in the 76 by modifying where the bumper shocks fit.

QUOTE(DJKnut @ Sep 11 2010, 05:41 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.