Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harbor Freight 20% coupon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
Found this online but no on the HF website. I'm going to try it tomorrow. Let you know if it's valid.
Andyrew
Linky?
bandjoey
Sorry my office monkey forgot the coupon.. chair.gif
tomeric914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Sep 12 2010, 05:28 PM) *

Sorry my office monkey forgot the coupon.. chair.gif

Good for a year and not found at HF's website? Likely a fake.

The local HF has a poster board of fakes behind the cash register that they keep track of.

If you get Car and Driver magazine, HF has had a 20% off coupon in the back of each issue for at least the past 6 months.
BigDBass
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Sep 12 2010, 06:08 PM) *
If you get Car and Driver magazine, HF has had a 20% off coupon in the back of each issue for at least the past 6 months.

Cool, you're right, there it is on p.141 of the October issue.! Now I can get the cheap tow-bar for cheaper!
bandjoey
Their online coupon has magnetic trailer lights for $10
steveherman
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Sep 13 2010, 11:30 AM) *

QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Sep 12 2010, 06:08 PM) *

Cool, you're right, there it is on p.141 of the October issue.! Now I can get the cheap tow-bar for cheaper!

also in maxim magazine and in sunday papers in the parade magazine
tomeric914
QUOTE(steveherman @ Sep 13 2010, 01:31 PM) *

also in maxim magazine and in sunday papers in the parade magazine

Nice! I hadn't looked there.
steveherman
here is a 20% that will for sure work

http://www.facebook.com/harbor.f.tools?v=wall
steveherman
this has the 20% off
..... and the jack
..... and the tow lights
..... and the free flash light

http://www.harborfreight.com/facebook.html...ampaign=digital
bandjoey
I used this one today and the cashier took it with no questions! Hope it works for you. biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
I wouldn't use the magnetic tow lights. I have them for my sand rail and the magnet is not strong enough and they fall off all the time. Only good part about them is they are "breakable" so when they fall off, they are easy to put back together.
steveherman
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Sep 13 2010, 08:30 PM) *

I wouldn't use the magnetic tow lights. I have them for my sand rail and the magnet is not strong enough and they fall off all the time. Only good part about them is they are "breakable" so when they fall off, they are easy to put back together.

i drove from kissimmee florida to daytona florida (about 100 miles) at highway speeds with no issues.
BigDBass
I did see a couple negative reviews on those tow lights. I guess for the price, I could just buy 2 sets in case of self-destruction.
Katmanken
I have been getting more and more disapointed with their products.

For example, bought 6 inch digital calipers for $20.00 a few years ago, and they were great. Bought a new $20 set (now Cen Tech) to take to work. When I took them out of the sealed package, they were covered in oil and grit, and the locking screw was bent. They must have used them in a grinding mill in China for awhile before shipping them. Then I tried to measure something, and they got lost. That's measure one inch in one direction, and measure .70 as you return, so they can't even measure correctly.

Took them back, and swapped them out for another set. Got the second set out of the box, and they were a little gritty, but they at least measured the same amount both ways.

Got the new set into work, had them laying on on the desk, and when I looked at them from the side, the darned things are bowed about 3/16 of an inch.

Might be useable for work as most stuff I'm working on is really small and waaayyy under an inch in length.
tomeric914
20% off coupon and free LED flashlight in the back of this weeks TV Guide!
bandjoey
I Keep getting the free flashlights and never have to buy batteries for the tv remote again. evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.