Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1986 Honda Shadow VT700
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
Brando
Up for sale is a 1986 Honda Shadow VT700. Asking $1800 OBO. Comes with a pair of saddle bags. Current mileage is 36,500.

The bike was stripped, primed and repainted last summer to metallic blue instead of black. OEM dented and rust-corroded gas tank was replaced with a new one. The seat was redone with semi-firm foam and new vinyl. New "gel" grips installed on "bullhorn" bars for comfort. LED indicators were installed on the rear but sadly the OEM lights are still on the front. Good-used tachometer & speedometer were installed two years ago and work correctly, unfortunately the mileage on the speedometer is not accurate. Just installed a new fuel filter and emissions control-vacuum reservoirs and valves (all work correctly). The carburetors have just been gone through by a local shop, new coils + coil wires installed and and also new-ish pulse generators installed. The bike runs strong and starts easily. This bike is ready to ride: day or night, rain or shine. It is not the most pristine model but it is far from bad. There is normal road wear. It was meant to be a Daily Driver but I have changed my mind.

I have some photographs through the course of work. It is in great shape and worth the price asked. Bike needs new plates. I am not interested in trades. Serious inquiries and fair offers only. Call to setup a time to see the bike. No calls from advertisers or other listing companies. 949-433-0809.

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
zymurgist
Nice bike, love the color.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.