Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks to the RRC Planners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
Thank you to everyone that had a hand in planning this year's RRC! I know Brant, Laura, Eric, Val and Greg did a ton. I am sure there were others. So thanks to all of you.

Also, thanks to all the vendors and members that donated to the event. Tons of great stuff was given away! I know I won't get all of them but the ones that come to mind are 914rubber.com, Mike(Dr. Evil), Jim McIntosh, Eric Shea, Spunone, StratPlayer....please fill in the rest!

All of you put on another great event with lots of new faces along with the tired old ones poke.gif we see every year. biggrin.gif See you all in about 12 months somewhere in Utah!
rick 918-S
agree.gif Great event! Please never grow tired of planning this event! Can't wait until the next one! It never ceases to amaze me the way our vendors step up year after year.

Special thanks to all who helped me along the way. Nuff said.
Sleepin
Please don't forget Dan Dixon for his kick ass keychains. Also Enrique (Riquemar) for his devious shotglasses! Andy Thonet for his dash vinyl....several members along with vendors contributed this year! pray.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 12 2010, 07:06 PM) *

Please don't forget Dan Dixon for his kick ass keychains. Also Enrique (Riquemar) for his devious shotglasses! Andy Thonet for his dash vinyl....several members along with vendors contributed this year! pray.gif

Thank you! I knew I forgot some but an 8 1/2 hour ride home in a 914 causes some memory loss. I can assure you it WASN'T the tequila. barf.gif
Sleepin
Oh and Gingerbread Jersey Cheese! (shameless plug) biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
thumb3d.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Sep 13 2010, 05:42 AM) *

thumb3d.gif

Wish you could have made it Doc! Thanks for the great support!
ConeDodger
aktion035.gif
brant
Ok...
I needed a day to recover
but I want to THANK all of the sponsors
wow... nice gifts!

thank you to Eric, and Bruce, and Dan! (those key chains are very cool), and also thank you to Jim, and Eric (awards on top of gifts), thanks to Greg for donating! Thanks to Mark (lots and lots and lots of gifts!). Thanks to Jim, and thanks to DR. Evil! (year after year thank you sir!). I'm not sure If its appropriate to thank enrique or not... just kidding, thanks Enrique!
Don't let me forget spunone, and Eric again.. plus the beer from Ferg! and the cheese from Eric's family!

Everyone!.. thank you

let me post some pictures of the lucky award winners and Prize winners!

Awards were
best in show: andy
best 4 cylinder: jim
best 6cylinder: Wills
best non-narp: Joe and Betsy
golden wheel barrow: Mike
best survivor: gint!
long distance went to Dan and also to Rick!
brant
lots more:
brant
more:
AZ914
Thanks to all the sponsors and organizers! It was a great weekend and I'm already thinking about the next get together. Time to start wrenching welder.gif
brant
more:

brant
more:
brant
Good to see you again Jason...
here is a timely shot:
brant
I didn't even get all of the winners...
camera couldn't keep up.
Thank you again SPONSORS!
Gint
Many thanks to the organizers and sponsors. smilie_pokal.gif I'm reasonably certain that a good time was had by all again this year. I know I had a blast. Thanks again!
Dr Evil
Those trophies are bad ass! aktion035.gif
AZ914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Sep 14 2010, 10:06 AM) *

Yeah they are! IF I had won one, I think I would put it on the car. first.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Sep 14 2010, 12:34 PM) *

I think I would put it on the car. first.gif

I thought about that....but then I would have nothing to put in the cool stone base that it came in.
Sleepin
That is Red Rock base! biggrin.gif

You guys are really too kind! I actually thought the 2009 awards were better IMHO. wink.gif Next year I will concentrate on winning one... laugh.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Sep 14 2010, 11:55 AM) *

I think I would put it on the car. first.gif

I thought about that....but then I would have nothing to put in the cool stone base that it came in.

In other words, you couldn't figure out how to remove the one from your car and install this one....... lol-2.gif
Gint

Yeah they are! IF I had won one, I think I would put it on the car. first.gif
agree.gif I was happy to get one!
Socalandy
Thanks to the everyone!!! Great event, great time

Eric did it again!! Bad ass award aktion035.gif
BigDBass
How 'bout a summary of door prizes/schwag/etc to increase non-attendees envy?
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Sep 14 2010, 08:17 PM) *

How 'bout a summary of door prizes/schwag/etc to increase non-attendees envy?

I will try and post the list tomorrow............. beerchug.gif
danno55
Indeed, the trophies were badass! I was very pleased to accept one. smilie_pokal.gif A huge thanks to everyone as this was my wife and I's first event and had an awesome time. Can't wait til next year! sunglasses.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 13 2010, 08:50 PM) *

Good to see you again Jason...
here is a timely shot:
IPB Image

Wait.......what?? aktion035.gif lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.