Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
please delete
carr914
Newbies, Brad is an expert, so if he says the car is nice, it is

T.C.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 12 2010, 06:37 PM) *

T.C.

agree.gif I have seen this car in person. It's a very good driver 914.
CDave
Hi Brad,

When you say "driven home", what if that home was in the Denver Colorado area? smile.gif

Since you mentioned some rust issues on the body and not elsewhere, I assume they are minimal if at all, true?

What kinds of mechanical things do you see needing attention shortly?

Thanks Brad
914ltd
QUOTE(CDave @ Sep 13 2010, 07:15 AM) *

Hi Brad,

When you say "driven home", what if that home was in the Denver Colorado area? smile.gif

Since you mentioned some rust issues on the body and not elsewhere, I assume they are minimal if at all, true?

What kinds of mechanical things do you see needing attention shortly?

Thanks Brad

The 914 is in good driving condition. I would drive it to Denver but I couldn't tell you that there wouldn't be problems with this 36 year old car on a long drive. If I were to use this as a daily driver, I would replace the rotors, pads and brake hoses as well as the fuel hoses in the engine compartment. The fuel tank is very clean and the hoses under the tank and around the fuel pump are new. My chassis repair panels have been previously installed to repair longitudinal rust. This area needs to be seam sealed but the quality and thoroughness of the work is good. Door gaps don't move while on jack stands. There is rust forming in the front trunk around the reinforcement for the left lower control arm mount (last picture) but it is not in danger of breaking loose at this point. Contact me if you have more questions. Brad
chandler1969
Is the car still available? I am very interested in this car and its in my price range. :-)
914ltd
QUOTE(chandler1969 @ Sep 16 2010, 04:17 PM) *

Is the car still available? I am very interested in this car and its in my price range. :-)

Available. Looks like I'll be doing push rod tube seals to cure a drip. Just took it for a drive, runs strong. Brad
TJB/914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 12 2010, 06:37 PM) *

T.C.

agree.gif
Brad knows 914's.

Tom
chandler1969
Thanks Brad. I just need to figure out when I can drive up to see it. About 6 to 7 hour drive I think. Perhaps next Friday. I'll let you know early next week. That is if the car is still available at that time.
bhac
Hi Brad!
I,m a new member to 914 world from Norway. Will you consider selling it for export here?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.