Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Rebuilt 2.0 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carr914
For Sale; a Rebuilt 2.0

SOLD

This is what I know about the motor - full rebuild, new Bearings Gaskets, etc. Raby RAT Cam 86 ( fairly Mild Cam, but according to Jake very drivable), new valves & guides.

Obviously I would prefer Local pick-up, but could possibly deliver to Atlanta on my way to Petit LeMans

Click to view attachment
carr914
A Buyer will also get the Engine Tins

T.C.
carr914
The CarrĀ® arrived today, Not a drop of oil - Runs Great. I've owned more 914s than any sane man should - somebody is going to get a Hell uv Deal

I'm selling this stuff as I'm making this car a -6 Track Car driving.gif

T.C.

Click to view attachment
carr914
I'm pulling the engine on Sunday or Monday to make room for the Six

$1000

T.C.
mepstein
T.C. It's only been 5 days. You know how 914 guys are. They need to ponder before making a commitment. biggrin.gif

Throw in a case of beer and it will be gone by Sunday. beer3.gif
carr914
I know it has only been about a week, but I thought peeps would seek out a great deal. Plus once I pull it it will seriously be in my way - I've got my 2.7 Carrera RS motor on the stand, I need to make room for the 2.8 RSR

Heck someone ought to give me the $$ plus a case of Beer beer.gif

T.C.
mepstein
I agree, It's a great deal. Someone who needs a rebuild could plug and play this one and then part out the old engine and make a good portion of the money back.
Gint
I don't see a few details that I think a buyer would find relevant. I know I would. If they're here and I didn't see it, please forgive me for scanning too quickly.

Who built the motor? And how many miles are on the rebuild?
carr914
Gint, I understand the question, but at this price I think it is irrelevant as I am selling at virtually Core Costs. The PO owner built the motor and said it has 1/ 1/2 Hours. I drove it about 50 miles before I started the car tear-down - no problems - all good.
carr914
icon_bump.gif For selling the Rebuilt motor at a Core Price

$1000
JmuRiz
I'm not in the market, but that's a CRAZY LOW price.
racerbvd
Nice, and I need this, gotta be something that I can trade this & the carbs...
Need a 911 front susp??
underthetire
I'd probably be all over that if I wasn't at almost the furthest point in the country from you.

Hey, whats up with the 4 stud heads if it's a 2.0?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Sep 20 2010, 01:24 PM) *

I'd probably be all over that if I wasn't at almost the furthest point in the country from you.

Hey, whats up with the 4 stud heads if it's a 2.0?

Those are not 2.0 heads orI would be all over it.
jmargush
Any chance of shipping it to northern Indiana?
DblDog
I agree with 'underthetire', if it was on the west coast, SF bay area, it would be gone and preferably in my car...anyone driving to SF from the east coast?
carr914
QUOTE(jmargush @ Sep 21 2010, 12:32 PM) *

Any chance of shipping it to northern Indiana?

The car it came in just got here from Indiana headbang.gif

I would have to see how much crating & shipping would be

I'm going to Atlanta next week - want to meet me in Kentucky?
carr914
SOLD - a Four-Gone Conclusion

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.