Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Steel Flared 914 w/a second complete and running 1.7L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ptravnic
Usual story about life getting in the way of a project. Time & space are now limited so these have got to go.

Green(ish) 914: Excellent chassis with steel flares. Work done by professionals @ Amherst Collision (on Main Street in Williamsville). Flares were lap welded. A few pieces of metal work should still be done but will not take much to make it a perfect chassis. Willing to include engine and transmission & other odds & ends that were removed prior to sending to the body shop. *Clean title*

Red 914: Complete, running with original FI. Undercarriage is structurally weak & rusted and would require work welder.gif on the rails & floor pans. Exterior body is very good. Has been sitting for 15yrs but still starts right up & drives back & forth on the driveway - it could be driven home. *Clean title*

The idea is to sell them both as a package for $2,500. Use parts from the red car to build up the green flared car. More than that has been put into the Green chassis (purchase and installation of steel flares, etc).

Post or email me w/q's.
-Pete
ptravnic
extra pic

ptravnic
and one more...
bcheney
PM sent
porsha916
hi, I would like to look at them. Could I have a address where they are located and a contact phone number.
Take care
Bill
ptravnic
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Sep 13 2010, 07:04 PM) *

hi, I would like to look at them. Could I have a address where they are located and a contact phone number.
Take care
Bill

PM sent
ptravnic
icon_bump.gif

cars gotta go - happy to separate the pair if desired
sk8kat1
QUOTE(ptravnic @ Sep 23 2010, 07:54 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

cars gotta go - happy to separate the pair if desired

if they were in chicago they'd be in my garage by now ! biggrin.gif good luck with your sale
ptravnic
QUOTE(sk8kat1 @ Sep 27 2010, 12:40 PM) *

if they were in chicago they'd be in my garage by now ! biggrin.gif good luck with your sale

Thx for the well wishes - If only I had a car transporter to get them from Buffalo to here...

I may end up splitting the two since there seems to be more interest in the green car. Keep a watch b/c if that happens I might be able to tow one car from Buffalo back to the heartland.

-Pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.