Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 doors early and late styles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
realred914
have several 914 doors passenger and driver side, early and late for sale, $10 to $30 depending on condition or best offer.

located in redwood city calif, no shipping, but maybe local delievery.

jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(realred914 @ Sep 14 2010, 01:18 PM) *

have several 914 doors passenger and driver side, early and late for sale, $10 to $30 depending on condition or best offer.

I could use a 73 passenger side that has window, wing window also has the hole's for rear view exterior mirror.Let me know if you have one and how much and when is a good time for you for pickup, I live in Antioch. Thanks john
Tom_T
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Sep 15 2010, 03:54 AM) *

I could use a 73 passenger side that has window, wing window also has the hole's for rear view exterior mirror.Let me know if you have one and how much and when is a good time for you for pickup, I live in Antioch. Thanks john

John, they all have the holes for the mirror, you just have to locate them from inside & drill them out to mount the mirror.
jeeperjohn56
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 23 2010, 10:51 PM) *

QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Sep 15 2010, 03:54 AM) *

John, they all have the holes for the mirror, you just have to locate them from inside & drill them out to mount the mirror.

Thanks Tom, I didn't know that, Now who said old dog can't learn new tricks. lol-2.gif John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.